Being groped by strangers

In USA this is less tolerated then in Japan. Japan has a history of perversion and using girls/women. There are special trains now just for females so this helps prevent chikan…. In USA I have been touched on public once…. Just a brush across my chest on the Muni train I think it was intentional but he apologized so much….. I don’t think it can happen here too much respect for women and it’s not legally tolerated. But when I go back to Japan I almost expect to be touched
I would be the guy who apologizes profusely, while secretly wanting more. It’s a fine line. Consent is absolutely a requirement for me. But how to navigate these murky waters? Even when I do tributes, it’s always because someone requested it. I guess there are certain signals like eye contact, body language, etc that would indicate all-clear. But there can be misread signals.

I’m really interested in the cultural differences mentioned here. Hope to learn more. Great discussion.

Sorry maybe we'll continue this in DM's? I don't wanna detract from the thread!

I'll just explain for context that it started with him offering my cleavage to his boss when i visited the office with me getting groped in the meeting room haha
I don‘t think it’s detracting from the thread. Quite the contrary. But my dms always open for discussion. Or more if there’s interest. :)

Sorry maybe we'll continue this in DM's? I don't wanna detract from the thread!

I'll just explain for context that it started with him offering my cleavage to his boss when i visited the office with me getting groped in the meeting room haha
You have someone else that would be interested hearing more....

I would be the guy who apologizes profusely, while secretly wanting more. It’s a fine line. Consent is absolutely a requirement for me. But how to navigate these murky waters? Even when I do tributes, it’s always because someone requested it. I guess there are certain signals like eye contact, body language, etc that would indicate all-clear. But there can be misread signals.

I’m really interested in the cultural differences mentioned here. Hope to learn more. Great discussion.
I think i give off a vibe that i am available... i do dress in somewhat revealing things usually yoga tights after class .... in japan women cover up more so i look like a looser girl.... even if i dont think i am.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to grop a hot looking sexy lady who happens to be a total stranger I just came across in a public place, such as a grocery store, but I am not into getting arrested or fired from my job for doing so, so therefore I couldn't see myself taking that kind of wild risk.

My partner is actually only in the management position he's in because he loaned me out to his CEO. His boss really loves deepthroating and has thoroughly used my throat several times

Wow you made my cock so hard after reading this. I love the stuff you post and I believe it because the more beautiful and more sexy ladies seem to act more slutty as I have learned by experience and that turns me on so much and makes me happy and horny.

I think i give off a vibe that i am available... i do dress in somewhat revealing things usually yoga tights after class .... in japan women cover up more so i look like a looser girl.... even if i dont think i am.
Well, for the record, I love your vibe. I enjoy conversing with you as well as gazing upon your gorgeous body. You really turn me on so much. But you already know that! ;)

We have something people! I went out for a pub lunch with a friend from work, wearing one of the lowest cut tops I have. I was almost there with my tits out. I was just at the bar and the bartender was staring at them. I winked at him and he reached out, grabbed my left breast and gave it a hard squeeze, then he gave me my drink for free! I've missed this, thank you all for the inspiration!

We have something people! I went out for a pub lunch with a friend from work, wearing one of the lowest cut tops I have. I was almost there with my tits out. I was just at the bar and the bartender was staring at them. I winked at him and he reached out, grabbed my left breast and gave it a hard squeeze, then he gave me my drink for free! I've missed this, thank you all for the inspiration!
I am ever so happy for you experiencing your desires once again, is it any wonder that the bartender was staring at those tits, you led him on giving him the wink allowing him to reach out and squeeze, you must have had free drinks all day and night if you stayed there. It was a pleasure to hear.

It was a relief to hear that women liked it. When I was in high school, we would all enter the school building and there would be a stampede as we walked through the door. I would use this stampede as an opportunity to stay behind the girls with the nice butts and when everyone started pushing each other, I would bring their soft butts together with my hard cock.
I have never had such clear opportunities since then, but after this confession, I will keep my eyes open. You have encouraged me. @Squishy

How can you all do this? Not kink shaming but like, I've been groped and it always feels so violating. I will confess i've groped my friends and once a co-worker, but only when I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing

Back