Being groped by strangers

Know this thread is dead but it's been a while since I got publicly groped. Any other girls had more luck lately? Any guys tried it? I miss the attention
how is it it's been a while since you've been groped? Do you think guys start to be afraid to do it, or you have sent less signal you are free for grabbing?

how is it it's been a while since you've been groped? Do you think guys start to be afraid to do it, or you have sent less signal you are free for grabbing?
I think I am partly to blame. I had another kid so I haven't been dressing as slutty as I used to. Don't worry, I'm inspired, starting tomorrow I'm going back to being tits-out any time I'm in public! Hopefully the extra cleavage gets me some more attention!

I'm really hoping guys aren't afraid to do it, I know a lot of sluts who will be missing the ego boost if guys stop grabbing them in public!

I think I am partly to blame. I had another kid so I haven't been dressing as slutty as I used to. Don't worry, I'm inspired, starting tomorrow I'm going back to being tits-out any time I'm in public! Hopefully the extra cleavage gets me some more attention!

I'm really hoping guys aren't afraid to do it, I know a lot of sluts who will be missing the ego boost if guys stop grabbing them in public!
Firstly, Congratulations on the birth, so from tomorrow you will be exposing the cleavage for those guys to ogle at and perhaps grope as they should be a lot fuller because of the milk..

Congratulations on the new baby!!
I have no doubt the extra cleavage will bring the extra attention!! But as we discussed earlier in the thread, a slut need to be inviting as well.
In this climate of today, guys are more afraid to approach women and sluts have to lets guys know they are welcoming being groped

Congratulations on the new baby!!
I have no doubt the extra cleavage will bring the extra attention!! But as we discussed earlier in the thread, a slut need to be inviting as well.
In this climate of today, guys are more afraid to approach women and sluts have to lets guys know they are welcoming being groped
Firstly, Congratulations on the birth, so from tomorrow you will be exposing the cleavage for those guys to ogle at and perhaps grope as they should be a lot fuller because of the milk..

Thank you both so much for taking the time to notice me and thank you for the congratulations! I do agree it's getting harder and harder for men to be real men and take proper advantage of women like me, but what should I do to help?

Should I use oil to shine my tits to make them stand out?
Should I wear something as a sign that I'm free to use?
How can I show men it's okay to treat me like they're supposed to treat all women?

Thank you both so much for taking the time to notice me and thank you for the congratulations! I do agree it's getting harder and harder for men to be real men and take proper advantage of women like me, but what should I do to help?

Should I use oil to shine my tits to make them stand out?
Should I wear something as a sign that I'm free to use?
How can I show men it's okay to treat me like they're supposed to treat all women?
Definitively, you need to give sign that you are a slut and willing to be groped, touched, or more (I don't know to what extend you are ready to be accessed, I do not remember if you have defined it before, maybe you can refresh me)

And you I could not notice a little bomb like you!!! A loss for those who do not!!
Dressing up revealing is a must for sure. I believe attitude, smile, being engaging is also a must
Unfortunately, today you are not like all women, you are not in a small minority but not sure sluts are a majority either, unfortunately!!

First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I love getting groped by strangers. The feeling when out of the blue a hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them without me knowing who's the one doing it - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. But normally I don't want to stop the owner of the hand(s) after it becomes clear that an accident didn't happen.

Due to the shape of my body and my choice of clothing it happens relatively often that a cheeky hand wants to explore one of more bodyparts of mine. the first times it surely was weird. I felt disgust and being used. But over time I started to like it more and more. And now I don't want to miss it, truth be told...

Maybe you as the reader now got the impression of me confessing or informing about a facet of myself. I'm very curious what kind of reaction this topic will get. I guess most people reading this won't be very happy with my stances...
I grew up in Japan where there is a while culture of groping girls. The Chikan are very common. I remember on t
First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I love getting groped by strangers. The feeling when out of the blue a hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them without me knowing who's the one doing it - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. But normally I don't want to stop the owner of the hand(s) after it becomes clear that an accident didn't happen.

Due to the shape of my body and my choice of clothing it happens relatively often that a cheeky hand wants to explore one of more bodyparts of mine. the first times it surely was weird. I felt disgust and being used. But over time I started to like it more and more. And now I don't want to miss it, truth be told...

Maybe you as the reader now got the impression of me confessing or informing about a facet of myself. I'm very curious what kind of reaction this topic will get. I guess most people reading this won't be very happy with my stances...
I can relate to your experiences having grown up in Japan where CHikan are gropers that are everywhere. I remember being on crowded trains going to school and people crushed against each other filling the train... then a hand on my bottom or thigh from behind. I at first was put off by this... but after a few years of more and more touching... i got used to it then when i was more mature and was feeling more sexual, it becamse this game... how far to i let this man or these men go? do i open my legs more? i wonder how far will they go if i dont stop them? i rarely looked back as eye contact in Japan is not done. the time it went very far was from a group of 3 men. they worked together to corner me against the window in crowded evening train. 3 paris of hands manage to get under my top and panties.... i got off on this orgasming many times while my eyes and mind were off in the distance. this went on for about 20 minutes until the next stop on the line.... the men got off and i stood there tingling after being fingered and groped by 3 strangers. i think of it every time i get on a train now in japan. I am now in usa and this sort of thing havent happened but i have fantasies about it now.

I grew up in Japan where there is a while culture of groping girls. The Chikan are very common. I remember on t

I can relate to your experiences having grown up in Japan where CHikan are gropers that are everywhere. I remember being on crowded trains going to school and people crushed against each other filling the train... then a hand on my bottom or thigh from behind. I at first was put off by this... but after a few years of more and more touching... i got used to it then when i was more mature and was feeling more sexual, it becamse this game... how far to i let this man or these men go? do i open my legs more? i wonder how far will they go if i dont stop them? i rarely looked back as eye contact in Japan is not done. the time it went very far was from a group of 3 men. they worked together to corner me against the window in crowded evening train. 3 paris of hands manage to get under my top and panties.... i got off on this orgasming many times while my eyes and mind were off in the distance. this went on for about 20 minutes until the next stop on the line.... the men got off and i stood there tingling after being fingered and groped by 3 strangers. i think of it every time i get on a train now in japan. I am now in usa and this sort of thing havent happened but i have fantasies about it now.
Would you like it to happen to you here in US?
Are you a free access slut too?

You are such a teaser, visions of this happening to you on the trains as it stops suddenly causing sudden movements feeling something poke into you from behind and as you said no eye contact which just makes it even more erotic, the fact that you have no idea as to who is feeling you up, interesting to know that at first you were a little scared, but as time went on you got to REALLY enjoy catching the train hoping it was going to be pcked again

Yes I did get used to it. I think there were several repeat molestirs that knew my schedule… I could tell because his hand were so aft when he touched me under my blouse

how so?
explain
In USA this is less tolerated then in Japan. Japan has a history of perversion and using girls/women. There are special trains now just for females so this helps prevent chikan…. In USA I have been touched on public once…. Just a brush across my chest on the Muni train I think it was intentional but he apologized so much….. I don’t think it can happen here too much respect for women and it’s not legally tolerated. But when I go back to Japan I almost expect to be touched

Definitively, you need to give sign that you are a slut and willing to be groped, touched, or more (I don't know to what extend you are ready to be accessed, I do not remember if you have defined it before, maybe you can refresh me)

And you I could not notice a little bomb like you!!! A loss for those who do not!!
Dressing up revealing is a must for sure. I believe attitude, smile, being engaging is also a must
Unfortunately, today you are not like all women, you are not in a small minority but not sure sluts are a majority either, unfortunately!!
I am aiming for free-use and my partner encourages it! I do my best to engage with all men, eye-contact, starting conversations, touching them when I can, etc.

In USA this is less tolerated then in Japan. Japan has a history of perversion and using girls/women. There are special trains now just for females so this helps prevent chikan…. In USA I have been touched on public once…. Just a brush across my chest on the Muni train I think it was intentional but he apologized so much….. I don’t think it can happen here too much respect for women and it’s not legally tolerated. But when I go back to Japan I almost expect to be touched
I'm so excited by this, it makes me want to visit Japan! If you ever came to Australia we could definitely try to encourage more of this on Australia's public transport

I am aiming for free-use and my partner encourages it! I do my best to engage with all men, eye-contact, starting conversations, touching them when I can, etc.

I'm so excited by this, it makes me want to visit Japan! If you ever came to Australia we could definitely try to encourage more of this on Australia's public transport
I love that your partner encourage it!!
It is grteat when the partner knows they are with a slut and recognize their need to be used as fucktoy

My partner is actually only in the management position he's in because he loaned me out to his CEO. His boss really loves deepthroating and has thoroughly used my throat several times
very nice!
So his boss owns you and can use you at will then?

Sorry maybe we'll continue this in DM's? I don't wanna detract from the thread!

I'll just explain for context that it started with him offering my cleavage to his boss when i visited the office with me getting groped in the meeting room haha
I would love to continue this in private and share experiences

Back