21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
Straight but have receive a drunken blow job from my exes guy friend. Wasn't bad .

Have you lost the plot protecting a loved one
Yes on a couple of occasions when my daughters abusive ex tried to rattle her. Let's say he was the one rattled ;)

What's your idea of how a first date should go?

Easy go for a drive into a tunnel, drop down a gear, if she opens the window to listen to the sound of the car she's a keeper, then go and buy her a drink.

Have you been on a blind date

Last edited:
Easy go for a drive into a tunnel, drop down a gear, if she opens the window to listen to the sound of the care she's a keeper, then go and buy her a drink.

Have you been on a blind date

No I haven't

Have you ever had/given a handjob in a bar?

No. have you ever spied on someone masturbating?
Yes/no when i was 12/13 i heard my sister moaning in her bedroom, i saw through the crack in her door her legs spread open and her lying there, i wasnt sure what she was doing at the time but now i know, have you ever wanted to have sex with people you know close to you?

Yes/no when i was 12/13 i heard my sister moaning in her bedroom, i saw through the crack in her door her legs spread open and her lying there, i wasnt sure what she was doing at the time but now i know, have you ever wanted to have sex with people you know close to you?

yes.

have you ever regretted sleeping with someone?

Back