21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
Coffee - I’m sorry I can’t function without a Jumbo latte to start the day x

Q: when you aren’t here, what is your favourite thing to do?
A: I enjoy walking out in nature and taking pictures. Also I enjoy playing a round of golf every chance I can get (not that good, but I generally end the round with the same ball I started with...LOL :D)

A: Do you like to tumble around the bed with your partner like a wild animal, or just lay close and softly and slowly enjoy each other?

A: I enjoy walking out in nature and taking pictures. Also I enjoy playing a round of golf every chance I can get (not that good, but I generally end the round with the same ball I started with...LOL :D)

A: Do you like to tumble around the bed with your partner like a wild animal, or just lay close and softly and slowly enjoy each other?

It depends on my mood, usually i do like tumbling around on the bed having wild sex, but then I like to lay close and hug and caress each other, which leads to wild sex again x

Have you become a lot more sexual since you joined OFC?

It depends on my mood, usually i do like tumbling around on the bed having wild sex, but then I like to lay close and hug and caress each other, which leads to wild sex again x

Have you become a lot more sexual since you joined OFC?
A: Well, I have not had any new encounters in real life, just some hello's here on the site, but realize w/o a doubt, I have been so much more hornier. :D

Q: If you had to pick one aspect of OFC that you enjoy the most: Would it be the Forums or the Chat rooms?

Last edited by a moderator:
A: Forums (I can always find something to comment on not everyone talks in chat)

Q: How much sleep do you require each night?
A: I seem to be able to sustain myself on 4-5 hrs, however, it does catch up with me, and eventually I have found myself some weekends sleeping 12 hrs. straight....no shit. :D

Q: Preference ice cream or yogurt?

A: 0-3 hours, as long as I have my caffeine.

Q: Favorite Drink?
A: Lately I enjoy a nice chilled Pinot Grigio, however, with the Fall coming on w/Football Season, I'll switch to beer. But, on a day to day basis, I drink coffee more than any other beverage.

Q: Smoker or non-Smoker (me, non-Smoker for sure)

A: I seem to be able to sustain myself on 4-5 hrs, however, it does catch up with me, and eventually I have found myself some weekends sleeping 12 hrs. straight....no shit. :D

Q: Preference ice cream or yogurt?

A: Ice cream

Q: Favorite Ice Cream

A: Lately I enjoy a nice chilled Pinot Grigio, however, with the Fall coming on w/Football Season, I'll switch to beer. But, on a day to day basis, I drink coffee more than any other beverage.

Q: Smoker or non-Smoker (me, non-Smoker for sure)

A: Proud non smoker of 4 years

Q: Can you keep secrets?

A: Proud non smoker of 4 years

Q: Can you keep secrets?
A: Yes, I can, that is one of the attributes my friends ALL say about me, trustworthiness. I never break trust.

Q: Do you feel more alive, rearing to go in the morning or the evening?

Back