21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
No, but she sucked my dick. Does that count?

Ever fuck a friend's significant other?

First question - if you didn't mean for her to suck your dick but it ended up happening because you were drunk then yes it counts.

Second question - no but almost

Ever had sex with someone whose significant other was at work?

First question - if you didn't mean for her to suck your dick but it ended up happening because you were drunk then yes it counts.

Second question - no but almost

Ever had sex with someone whose significant other was at work?
Then it counts lol. She kinda fell onto my dick, saw that it was hard and pulled it out lol.

No but it may happen soon lol. Already joked about it with this girl at work.

Ever have sexual thoughts about a 1st cousin?

Hell's Yea!!!!! Oops answered too slow but my answer still works

Have you ever paid for sex?

4 years, 3 months.

If you could have sex with anyone you want to, who would it be and what would you do?

Yes, I have this question in my mind rn lol

Have you ever been in a relationship and feel like you're not understood by partener?

Yes, more then once

Ever been in an open relationship where you and your partner could have sex with other people?

Answer the previous question and ask a new one. Let's go.......

What's your favorite sexual position?
Doggy style . Right at the edge of the bed or sofa so I can stand and really pound deep .....
Have you ever had a 3 way with a guy and another girl

Hell's Yea!!!!! Oops answered too slow but my answer still works

Have you ever paid for sex?
no unless you count the cab i had to take to get to the venue. it was a swingers party i guess you could say, 20 yrs ago. (or more lol) is there anything you have regretted sexually?

Strangest place you've had sex ?
I suppose that depends on what you consider strange. What many would consider strange I would not. However I have thought it was strange that I had sex on the floor next to my bed when we could have just had sex in my bed.

Is there anything you have regretted sexually?
Yes, while I don't mind some good hard rough sex there is a certain level of violence I will not commit to after some experimentation in the past.

Anyone ever had wild fantasies about someone you will never meet (not a celebrity) while having sex with your current partner?

Yes I have and that's why I ended up cumming once.

I dont see a question so I am starting it back.

I dont mind a good fucking but a mindfuck I didnt sign up for.

Have you ever played an evil game with someones emotions?

Have you ever been in a relationship just for the sex and gradually lost your sexual attraction for that person?

Never in a relationship just for sex.

Where is the placed, as in location, you would most like to be fucked?

Back