21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
Nope. Never could do that. I can't even look the person in the eye. Have been like that ever since high school. That's why i like the internet because i can bypass that shyness and just let rip with my personality. :oops:

Q. Same..

A: Yes, I have no problems with introducing myself, even starting a conversation. Usually though, people just see me and start randomly talking with me, then the introductions come afterward. It's weird, but that's my life.

Q: What's something you would absolutely do over if you had the chance to go back in your past and do so?

AC/DC
Guns N Roses
Alter Bridge x2
Theory of a Deadman
Black Stone Cherry
Bryan Adams x4 (soon to be 5)
QOTSA x2
Nine Inch Nails
Marilyn Manson
Foo Fighters x2
Razorlight
Kings of Leon
Wet wet wet, curiosity killed the cat, five star, It Bites (don't judge me I was a teenager :eek::D)

Q. Same

Last edited by a moderator:
A: Rolling Stones
Lionel Ritchie
Dolly Parton
Kenny Rodgers
Billy Joel
Art Garfunkel
Neil Diamond
Caro Emerald
Simply Red
Elton John
Madonna
Robbie Williams
Bob Dilan (who was shite BTW)
Loads more at T in the park

Q: ever been to a music festival?

A: Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Rush, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Van Halen and others x2
Metallica x4, (don't laugh) Melissa Etheridge x10, the Who, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Tina Turner, Tom Petty, Peter Gabriel, David Bowie, Jimmy Buffet...many more.

Q: Same

Naming off concerts? Whoo boy...

Poison, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Cinderella, Slaughter, Metallica, Tea Party, Collective Soul, I Mother Earth, silverchair, Red hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Moist, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Slayer, Soulfly, Pantera, Rancid, Transplants, Blink 182, Anthrax, Rob Zombie, QOTSA, System of a Down, Mars Volta, Matthew Good, Auf Der Maur, Tool, Tragically Hip, Fleet Foxes, Big Sugar, Serge Tankian, lots more...

Same:

Reo Speedwagon
Survivor
Cinderella
Warrant
White lion
Metallica
Motley Crue
Extreme
Kiss
AC/DC
Jason Aldean x6
Eric Church x6
Chris Stapleton x6
The Frey
Dierks Bentley
Garth BROOKS
Sawyer Brown
Toby Keith
Justin Moore
Lee Brice
Maroon 5
Slaughter
Poison
Ozzy Osbourne
Dolly Parton
Jake Owen
Train
Fleetwood Mac

Most embarrassing moment in high school?

A: I'm sure I had countless instances of embarrassment in high school, but the one that's sticking out to me atm: Freshman year, I was walking down a crowded hall and I heard someone say hi to me, so I turned around to see who it was and I just saw one of my teachers. Thinking it was him I heard, I waved to him and said "hey" - and he just gave me this confused look and awkwardly said "hi?" Then i realized it was someone else that was a few people behind him trying to get my attention, not him. Sounds silly, but at the time, i was mortified -_-

Q: Do you bake or receive Christmas cookies? If so, which cookie is your favorite?

Back