21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: Artist, I'd have to say Ansel Adams, his black and white photography set the standards. Painting, I don't know the names but there are 2 that hung at the Art Institute in Chicago, one is a Jackson Pollack that is about 8' x 10' splash painting and the other is around the same size. When you look at it from a distance it's all black, but when you get up to it, you see white canvas showing through and the texture of the paint.

Q: Okay, same.

A: Artist, I'd have to say Ansel Adams, his black and white photography set the standards. Painting, I don't know the names but there are 2 that hung at the Art Institute in Chicago, one is a Jackson Pollack that is about 8' x 10' splash painting and the other is around the same size. When you look at it from a distance it's all black, but when you get up to it, you see white canvas showing through and the texture of the paint.

Q: Okay, same.

Googled A.Adams... Wow!!

A. I push, sometimes wince, try and sit in such a way that allows my poo to escape with minimal stains. While this is going on, I'm usually fending off the dogs or kids.. I can't have a shit in peace in my house. You wanted to know, I hope you weren't eating.
Oh and there's nothing better than a massive poo..

Q. What's better than a massive poo?

A. I don't have just 1 favorite show, sorry!
My list: Mister Rodgers, Little House on the Prairie, The Facts of Life, HR Puffinstuff, The Land of the Lost. I could go on.

Q. What do you do on days you are unable to leave your home because of the weather?

A: More than likely not. Females are normally our worst enemies. I am gregarious, loud at times, loves to be the center of attention at times and normally the life of the party with friends. I would find myself very annoying lol. I dont consider those my best attributes either just so you know. Do you want to be my friend now. Lol

Q: Same question?

A. I mean, there are lots of good options. Do you have someone strong and capable or someone to bed down with until you're both eaten?
I'd probably want an old school friend of mine. She introduced me to the wonders of the Anarchist's cookbook and knows how to swing an epee like it's no-one's business.

Q. Nah, this is too good. Same again!

A: My best friend.. we may not be fighters but we ll die laughing, literally

Q: the best way to protect your house from zombies? To make a safe zone?

Back