21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: My first girlfriend and I were going at it on my parents living room floor. It was well after midnight and everyone was in bed,or so we thought. Next thing my Father( who had attended a school reunion unbeknownst to me) opened the front door. We both froze. But instead of coming into the living room he ran upstairs to go to the loo shouting downstairs as he went “Put the Kettle on Son”. Meanwhile we both tried to put our clothes back on hurriedly and in fits of nervous relieved laughter.LMAO.

Q: same.

A: The only thing that comes to mind as really funny was finally having sex with a woman I'd been attracted to for years.

She and I served together in 3 countries. Shortly before I got out of the Navy, we hooked up. After going out to a bar we got a hotel room. After months of dancing around it the night was finally here, or so I thought.

After great foreplay she climbed on top of me. About 10 minutes in, she literally passed out. I was clueless for a minute. I just rolled her to the side and tucked her in. I lay there shaking my head and chuckling thinking "just my luck". Needless to say, we never finished.

Q: This one's good, Same.

A: My husband and I were fooling around on the bed and we were naked one early morning and the phone rang. I answered it cause it was my mother and he thought it would be risque to go ahead and start to have sex while I was on the phone with her. I continued to talk to her for a minute while we had sex and I was actually enjoying it and all of a sudden I said "Mom, guess what **** Is doing right now". Lol I felt him instantly go limp lol and I said making breakfast. Lol

Q: lets go again same question

Last edited:
A: My husband and I were fooling around on the bed and we were naked on early morning and the phone rang. I answered it cause it was my mother and he thought it would be risque to go ahead and start to have sex while I was on the phone with her. I continued to talk to her for a minute while we had sex and I was actually enjoying it and all of a sudden I said "Mom, guess what **** Is doing right now". Lol I felt him instantly go limp lol and I said making breakfast. Lol

Q: lets go again same question

I'm laughing hysterically at that. You be mean. ;):p:D

An ex of mine and I were going at it, but he said im cumming but the sounds he made when he came were fucking hilarious. I don't think he appreciated it. We split soon after. :oops:

Same

My wish is that I wish I never had an affair with my sister in law a big mistake.

Q. Has any one ever had a relationship with with an in law ?

Back