21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
It was at my high school girlfriend's house. In the entryway then moved to her room.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

I have not

Have you ever had a pair of underwear to bother you while your out and you just take them off and throw them away

Can't say I have.

Have you ever tried to recreate the train-car sex scene in Risky Business?

(I haven't but would love to)

Reactions: DDD
Yes, as long as they don’t shock the hell out of me. Like, for instance, How much was that fucking Handbag that’s the exact same colour as the other 20 in the cupboard? Lmao.

Who was your first crush And did you ever tell them?

My first crush was a lady named Missy (how I remember that I have no idea). I don't think I told her but that was 42 years ago, I was 7.

How long has your longest relationship been, is it still going on, if not (briefly) why did it end?

Longest one is the one I'm currently in with my husband. We dated when we were teenaters and split for a few years and found one another again when I was 25. So it's been over 22 years.

How many chances do you give people when they break your trust in relationships?

I lost count of how many times I lost trust with my husband, it's one of the reasons were getting divorced.

Could you ever take back a partner that had cheated on you?

Can, that’s when I check my phone and stuff. But we don’t get commercials during sport in the uk. Only at half time. And that’s when you make the tea.:D

Can you have a shower without singing?

Can. But I will think about songs.

Do you have a truly deep, dark secret (not asking what it is) that you can't tell anyone?

Reactions: DDD
Back