21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
I came here out of being kicked from our old site which I was on cause I was lonely and needy. :) Has my perspective changed not so much but this is my before OFC and this is me after OFC. 20180828_160335.jpg

How many times have you said you quit coming here and came back 2 hours later?

Last edited by a moderator:
A: Lol about a thousand - I even had my first account deleted because I swore I had no need to be on this site, etc - then 2 months later, here I am :p

Q: Do you enjoy dressing up for either fun or sexual RP? If so, what's your favorite outfit?

A: Lol about a thousand - I even had my first account deleted because I swore I had no need to be on this site, etc - then 2 months later, here I am :p

Q: Do you enjoy dressing up for either fun or sexual RP? If so, what's your favorite outfit?
A: i like the classical nurse-doctor/patient or boss/secretary, where i'd like be the male secretary. These are my fav outfit.

Q: which sexual fantasy want still try and which you tried was a disappointment?

A: i like the classical nurse-doctor/patient or boss/secretary, where i'd like be the male secretary. These are my fav outfit.

Q: which sexual fantasy want still try and which you tried was a disappointment?
A: being fucked whilst someone watched. Nothing has been a disappointment yet.

Q: do you have a low or high sex drive?

A: With myself none with others not over a handful of times. Not good a faking things. :)

Q: What's your favorite color?

I came here out of being kicked from our old site which I was on cause I was lonely and needy. :) Has my perspective changed not so much but this is my before OFC and this is me after OFC. View attachment 9218

How many times have you said you quit coming here and came back 2 hours later?
Hahahahaha, love it. Just joined this site a few days ago, still navigating my way around...no real opinion yet. But have met some nice ppl like yourself.

Q: Have you ever had sex with your partner's best friend?

A: Yes, just one. He broke up with me so I went out with his best friend and let me just say nookie trumps the bro code.

Q: Have you ever had a FWB?

A: Purple

Q: What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Oh Darlin' so many, ok, got it. Work related, after being really pissed off by another colleague working in another state, sent an email to my team telling them how fucking stupid this guy was and was worthless.......I cc'd the person in question in my email. I bit the bullet, called the immediately, and apologized effusively. I was mortified, but, he was a professional, and just let it be....shit just remembering that again makes *shake my head in disbelief* that I was so stupid, but can laugh about it now.

Q: Have you ever paid for something with cash, and then the cashier gave you more money back than they should have, but you took it and ran? LOL

A: No to both of your previous questions. Lol women dont fart.

Q: What's one item on your bucket list?

Back