About Pants'ing or Sharking

Squishy

OFC Regular
Ok, so this one is kind of similar to https://onlinefreechat.com/forum/threads/being-groped-by-strangers.15134/ but recently I got "pranked" in public and it unlocked a whole new kink for me. So...

New Confession - I love being pantsed/sharked in public.

For those who don't know the term, basically I was walking down a busy outdoor mall in my local city and someone ran past and yanked down my dress. I was wearing panties so nothing down-there got exposed but because the dress had a built-in bra my tits fell out immediately and it happened so fast I froze in shock for a few seconds before I came to my senses and tried to yank the dress back on. I ended up having to hold it up while I ducked into the nearby toilets to properly get dressed but HOLY SHIT did it make me so fucking wet.

I've repeated it a few times by daring/taunting friends at more private parties but got I want it to happen to me more, I had no idea I'd find it so hot.

So what about anyone else out there? Ever done this to anyone or had it happen? Pic below is the dress I was wearing when it happened.
Screen Shot 2023-09-08 at 11.13.31 am.png

You have to be very careful strolling through busy malls dressed as provocative as you were on that day, whoever did it, they had been looking at you and just how easy it would be to expose such beautiful breasts, they probably thought that you had a bra on underneath, can only imagine just how you felt with everyone getting an eyeful that was not expected, i admire you for admitting that it got you wet, and now hopefully other people will share similar experiences.
Since that time you have gone out and bought even MORE revealing dresses that accentuate your gorgeous tits/cleavge,

I appreciate the posts but has nobody had similar experiences? Anyone going to go out there and do this? Blanket statement, if you live in Australia and happen to see me, please feel free to shark me if you can...
I’ll do my best if I ever see you out xx

Ok, so this one is kind of similar to https://onlinefreechat.com/forum/threads/being-groped-by-strangers.15134/ but recently I got "pranked" in public and it unlocked a whole new kink for me. So...

New Confession - I love being pantsed/sharked in public.

For those who don't know the term, basically I was walking down a busy outdoor mall in my local city and someone ran past and yanked down my dress. I was wearing panties so nothing down-there got exposed but because the dress had a built-in bra my tits fell out immediately and it happened so fast I froze in shock for a few seconds before I came to my senses and tried to yank the dress back on. I ended up having to hold it up while I ducked into the nearby toilets to properly get dressed but HOLY SHIT did it make me so fucking wet.

I've repeated it a few times by daring/taunting friends at more private parties but got I want it to happen to me more, I had no idea I'd find it so hot.

So what about anyone else out there? Ever done this to anyone or had it happen? Pic below is the dress I was wearing when it happened.
View attachment 68624

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
So excited to finally reignite this one! I managed to get my sister at a bar on Saturday night. We were a few drinks in and she's a slut like me so leather skirt and no panties. I finally found the right moment, I pretended to trip and grabbed the rim of her skirt and pulled. Managed to get it down to her ankles. Half the bar saw her bald pussy and bare ass. She panicked and tried to pull it up but I was half-sitting on it. Eventually a guy helped me up and she got it up and ran to the bathroom but afterwards we both got a lot of free drinks while I told her how sorry I saw.

I got off in the toilets before we left the bar, it was so hot.

So excited to finally reignite this one! I managed to get my sister at a bar on Saturday night. We were a few drinks in and she's a slut like me so leather skirt and no panties. I finally found the right moment, I pretended to trip and grabbed the rim of her skirt and pulled. Managed to get it down to her ankles. Half the bar saw her bald pussy and bare ass. She panicked and tried to pull it up but I was half-sitting on it. Eventually a guy helped me up and she got it up and ran to the bathroom but afterwards we both got a lot of free drinks while I told her how sorry I saw.

I got off in the toilets before we left the bar, it was so hot.
damn I love sluts like you and your sister!!

I appreciate the posts but has nobody had similar experiences? Anyone going to go out there and do this? Blanket statement, if you live in Australia and happen to see me, please feel free to shark me if you can...
Hi there, Patrick in USA here. I have had this done to me. I was in the local grocery store. Had a pair of sweatpants on and going commando as I was doing. Laundry too... So this teen boh walks past and I notice him look to my crotch. I had a semi erect cock poking out a little. He pasted me and I heard a giggle. He yanked my pants to my ankles and I froze. My cock and balls for all to see.

Hi there, Patrick in USA here. I have had this done to me. I was in the local grocery store. Had a pair of sweatpants on and going commando as I was doing. Laundry too... So this teen boh walks past and I notice him look to my crotch. I had a semi erect cock poking out a little. He pasted me and I heard a giggle. He yanked my pants to my ankles and I froze. My cock and balls for all to see.
God that's hilarious! Did it take you long to get the pants back up?

I can’t imagine doing this cause I don’t want to go to jail or risk someone knowing me and tell everyone that I go around and rip girls clothes off haha. That is pretty cool that it gets u off. U should post a local ad in your neighborhood Craigslist and just say where u will be and what u are wearing on a certain day and dare any guy with some giant balls to come by and shark u. Why does everyone feel the need to post a pic of their dick?

I can’t imagine doing this cause I don’t want to go to jail or risk someone knowing me and tell everyone that I go around and rip girls clothes off haha. That is pretty cool that it gets u off. U should post a local ad in your neighborhood Craigslist and just say where u will be and what u are wearing on a certain day and dare any guy with some giant balls to come by and shark u. Why does everyone feel the need to post a pic of their dick?
Honestly no idea why the dick pics, I was hoping more for sharking stories! The ad is such a good idea though...personally I'd never report anyone, even when I get groped in public as I find its just a compliment, but I understand some women are SO stuck-up and bitchy these days they'll try to sue a guy and ruin his life for even just a casual grope, let alone sharking.

Honestly no idea why the dick pics, I was hoping more for sharking stories! The ad is such a good idea though...personally I'd never report anyone, even when I get groped in public as I find its just a compliment, but I understand some women are SO stuck-up and bitchy these days they'll try to sue a guy and ruin his life for even just a casual grope, let alone sharking.
We DO need more sluts like you!! :D

several years ago, on vacation, had been at the beach with my cousin and a friend of hers.... we were going back up to where we were all staying and stopped at the shower to rinse off the salt and sand.... as I was standing there rinsing off, my cousin yanked my trunks down to my ankles and put her foot on them. I 'stumbled' a bit stepped out of them and turned around. Surprised her and her friend that I didn't make a scene and try to cover up, but rather finished rinsing off in the nude. Then picked up my trunks and thoroughly washed the sand out of them.

Back