About your spouse...

There is no such thing as "you'll never understand it untill you've lived it...". I don't say my point of view is the right one, and yours is wrong. I totally get it, and I wasn't trying to offend you or anything with what I said. As I said, there is no wrong or right answer in that situation. It's a matter of choice, not a matter of "You can't understand what it is" or "You should do this because I say so".
I just tell you what I think I would do (and what I actually did in the past, even if somebody here think i'm not "qualified" to talk about that topic).
But whatever you do, you do it for yourself, so yeah. No right or wrong. =)
No offense taken bud,,, just didnt wanna see a full blown arguement develop between people,,,

Hey peeps, just a thought came in my mind... Why people come on the sites like these?? Most people will answer self pleasure right? Mental or physical.. I can understand for those who are single and don't want to go prostitute these sites are the best options.. but hello we do have many married people here and even couples and everyone has his or her own reason to be here. I am creating this thread for those who are not mentally or physically satisfied with their spouse. So just do one things.. describe whatever you feel about your spouse.. be it good, bad worst pitty whatever it may be.. let's make it clear as crystal... :)
I'm not sure if I'm in love with my wife. We're separated right now....

Back