AMA - Ask Me Anything

I can agree that I would not want to do it with another guy - if I was in a relationship with a girl.

But - in my short time (I am 22) but I knew this one girl just as a fuck buddy when I was in my freshman class who asked me and a friend of mine if we would do it with her - and we did - on 4 occasions - me and my buddy just fucking both her holes at the same time.

It was fun for me and my friend - but not something I would go out of my way to do again.

And yes - she did orgasm quite a few times when we were both in her - and we always did ejaculate into her too - which she seemed to enjoy very much - especially her "other" hole.

And yes - feeling her orgasm when I was in her vagina and my buddy in her anus felt great - but I must admit - being in her anus when she orgasmed with my buddy in her vagina was quite the experience of having my penis squeezed harder than ever!
Now I envy this woman too :D

Now I envy this woman too :D
Well, I envy you - and all women to be honest!

I'd like to ask you what, if any, act, method, way - or whatever term you like, but what makes you have the best orgasm(s)?

I know women have varying degrees of orgasms, so my question is what way gives you the ones that "knocks your socks off???!!!"

Well, I envy you - and all women to be honest!

I'd like to ask you what, if any, act, method, way - or whatever term you like, but what makes you have the best orgasm(s)?

I know women have varying degrees of orgasms, so my question is what way gives you the ones that "knocks your socks off???!!!"
I can proudly say that with my partner every sex is like this :)
One of the best endings is when he fucks me hard from behind, holds my ass tightly, spanks me, and my hands are tied or handcuffed from behind. This is just incredible

I can proudly say that with my partner every sex is like this :)
One of the best endings is when he fucks me hard from behind, holds my ass tightly, spanks me, and my hands are tied or handcuffed from behind. This is just incredible
I am happy that you have a fulfilling and orgasmic sex life!

And yes, restraints can be very erotic and very orgasmic inducing!

Here is my question : do you like giving blowjobs and if so for how long ?
Of course, I like to give blowjobs, this is one of the essential parts of sex, I want to please my partner in any way possible, and blowjob is one of them.
How long I suck depends on whether we limit ourselves to just a blowjob, or is it just a prelude to sex. If nothing but a blowjob is planned now, then I play with a dick until my partner cums :)
Otherwise, I just warm it up a little, lubricate it with saliva

How do you feel if he hits climax before you ,

Most guys tend to finish fast as they think they must pound hard so finish in less than 30 sec. Then can't get hard for Round 2

in my head I'm always focused on not going hard and just mixing up the speed teasing her flaps, rubbing it against her clit,. Teasing her careress her sensitive body parts, bite pelvis neck lower lips.

I would take pictures showing her I'm only partially or just my tip is inside, knowing I'm not fully in turns her on.

When I get close I grab railing squeezing my dick throbbing it inside deep then slowly slide out leaving just the tip lifting her legs on my shoulder so she can feel the ballsack.

How do you feel if he hits climax before you ,

Most guys tend to finish fast as they think they must pound hard so finish in less than 30 sec. Then can't get hard for Round 2

in my head I'm always focused on not going hard and just mixing up the speed teasing her flaps, rubbing it against her clit,. Teasing her careress her sensitive body parts, bite pelvis neck lower lips.

I would take pictures showing her I'm only partially or just my tip is inside, knowing I'm not fully in turns her on.

When I get close I grab railing squeezing my dick throbbing it inside deep then slowly slide out leaving just the tip lifting her legs on my shoulder so she can feel the ballsack.
My partner does similar things when he gets close. Our first round is always not very fast, very gentle, but in the second he fucks me hard, treats me like his bitch.
So we almost never have situations where he comes to a climax before me.He does everything to make me cum earlier

Same as me , make sure I've made her cum, I have her cum on my dick she's queffed a few times then I'll turn her around either doggie or I'll sit on edge of bed let her just bounce on my cock as I get real deep really pounding her hard...

I new experience she likes now is when she has cum too much she would then wank me off so id cum on her tits

Same as me , make sure I've made her cum, I have her cum on my dick she's queffed a few times then I'll turn her around either doggie or I'll sit on edge of bed let her just bounce on my cock as I get real deep really pounding her hard...

I new experience she likes now is when she has cum too much she would then wank me off so id cum on her tits
Very similar to us :)

The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world
But seriously, since I am a person who is not very fond of nightlife, clubs, discos, etc., most likely I will spend such a night at home next to my loved one watching our favorite movies, series, maybe we will play something (mostly him, and I just watch lol), and of course have sex
Nice pinky and the brain reference

Back