AMA - Ask Me Anything

My pleasure!

When you ride your bike, do you ever get like really wet from the motion of peddling the bike?
In a normal situation, no, especially now, when it is connected with work, it is rather exhausting. But there were a couple of times before when I rode a bike already really horny, and then yes I almost cum from this

In a normal situation, no, especially now, when it is connected with work, it is rather exhausting. But there were a couple of times before when I rode a bike already really horny, and then yes I almost cum from this
That's hot I guess. Wish we could see you Cumming on a ride

What do you enjoy the most about this site? Chatting, reading posts .. looking at other posts and pics ?
What would you change or add to the site if you could ?

I like the open and relaxed atmosphere here, that everyone can share their innermost desires, fantasies, their kinks, etc.
Yes we can freely open up ourselves here, No judgement..nothing...
But still I am fear to share my inner more Desires...

AMA acually means Against Medical Advice.
maybe that means a lot more lol
AMA - Ask Me Anything, started as a Reddit thing ..

- The concept of AMA as well as a similar pattern known by IAmA meaning "I am a ____. Ask me Anything" was originated in January 2009. As proof of their identity, all AMA participants (or “OP,” short for “Original Poster”) are required to post an image of themselves. Typically this is done along with a link to their silo profile as well as the date and time of the event. Syndicated copies of their photo proof are often sent to other social networks to spread the word about their appearance. Reddit AMAs are often run for a limited time and are somewhat similar to an online press conference.

Back