Art -- All kinds

I have a diviant profile lol but hardly use it

I know this is true, i have been waiting for new additions for a long time :)

although from your comment earlier about someone plagiarizing your work is making me hesitant about posting in here, I was going to but now i have to think about it, and also think about smashing somebody into the ground :mad:. I dont like when people mess with the sweetest sweets

I know this is true, i have been waiting for new additions for a long time :)

although from your comment earlier about someone plagiarizing your work is making me hesitant about posting in here, I was going to but now i have to think about it, and also think about smashing somebody into the ground :mad:. I dont like when people mess with the sweetest sweets
Hahaha is all good Swagger and is not just here the same person have done it in fcn all my work there is delete too .. when there is newnwork the right people will see it ;)

That’s too cool! :) I’ve never done sculpture other than some wood carvings when I was younger, but I know enough about it to know the difficulties involved. I love the medium you are using as well it creates a unique feel to your piece. :)

Thank you :) I,ve been more found of creating objects for use than just sculptures but in an fase to ewolve ,
Just made a huge step for my self whit , a brake from 20ty.. of workinga as an entreprenur .
I started Art scool in August .. and maybe i go fore a Master degree.. dont have a clue jet .. ;)

20191109_090108.jpg
Marshall University Monument. If anyone has seen the movie "We are Marshall" youd probably recognize this monument thats in honor of the plane crash that killed the entire football team, supporters and coaching staff in a crash on their way home from a football game on November 14, 1970. Each year after an annual memorial service held the fountain is "silenced" and not turned on again until the following spring in honor of the 75 lost in the crash. It was awesome to visit this campus in person.

Back