Ask me anything.

Nope. I was weened on Metallica, Megadeth and Exodus, then carefully shifted to a healthy diet of Slayer, Kreator and Dark Angel. - this!

A line of people running a train on me and/or being the slut inside the glory hole - and this!!!

Nope. I was weened on Metallica, Megadeth and Exodus, then carefully shifted to a healthy diet of Slayer, Kreator and Dark Angel. - this!

A line of people running a train on me and/or being the slut inside the glory hole - and this!!!
Hmmmm

Or , . . . you could tease me . Dancing , stripping ( knowing that You're making me HOT . you're down to those fantastic jeans staring me down.
It seems I have a few fans here. Well, for you guys, and others who are aware of my presence here, here's your chance to find out whatever you want to know about me ;)
Have you ever had your ass hole circled with a tongue brushing over your hole Then making my tongue hard . FUCKING you with it

^^ People like him do an excellent job at reinforcing the negative stereotype of people with a foot fetish that I hold.

Well , first allow me to share , I meant no offense . That is why I included the opposite point of view so you would realize I wasn't trying to make that assumption. I "DO NOT" by any means fit the stereotypical "Fetish " freaky , selfish , weird label . I have "Many" past playmates who would testify to the "contrary" . I'm just expressing that the old saying carries A lot of weight in saying that the beauty of subjectiveness in intimate sex play is just that , . . . Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not alleviating my part in this, my complete respect for your point of view is taken . Mark

You're taking this thread far too seriously. No need for the entire paragraphs and double posts. This isn't descriptive writing class.

You're taking this thread far too seriously. No need for the entire paragraphs and double posts. This isn't descriptive writing class.
Agreed. It's just the way some people choose to communicate the see days it's more about closing down those who see the same as you , However choose different methods to express how they interpret it. Believe me college level writing is a subject more people should engage in. Descriptive writing can be a path for some to engage in . Have a nice day young lady .

Do you fap like once you used to when single? If so how many times? And what is in your mind at that time? And if you like sex more than faping. How many times would you prefer sex in a day?

Back