Being groped by strangers

So true, I honestly wish there was some mark/symbol/jewelry/etc. us girls could use to signal...
That would be useful. I know there are slutty girls out there that are more that willing and enjoy it, but as I say, in today's world, the risk are too big. Unless you are in a defined context with known rules...

First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I love getting groped by strangers. The feeling when out of the blue a hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them without me knowing who's the one doing it - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. But normally I don't want to stop the owner of the hand(s) after it becomes clear that an accident didn't happen.

Due to the shape of my body and my choice of clothing it happens relatively often that a cheeky hand wants to explore one of more bodyparts of mine. the first times it surely was weird. I felt disgust and being used. But over time I started to like it more and more. And now I don't want to miss it, truth be told...

Maybe you as the reader now got the impression of me confessing or informing about a facet of myself. I'm very curious what kind of reaction this topic will get. I guess most people reading this won't be very happy with my stances...
I was once trapped in an elevator with another guy and I let him do things to me

First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I love getting groped by strangers. The feeling when out of the blue a hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them without me knowing who's the one doing it - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. But normally I don't want to stop the owner of the hand(s) after it becomes clear that an accident didn't happen.

Due to the shape of my body and my choice of clothing it happens relatively often that a cheeky hand wants to explore one of more bodyparts of mine. the first times it surely was weird. I felt disgust and being used. But over time I started to like it more and more. And now I don't want to miss it, truth be told...

Maybe you as the reader now got the impression of me confessing or informing about a facet of myself. I'm very curious what kind of reaction this topic will get. I guess most people reading this won't be very happy with my stances...
Love it i must start wearing low tops i would strangers to feel my breasts when i am out

just reading your 'confession' made me hard... love it that you can just be honest.
curious about what your best 'stranger encounter' was... ;)

Maybe like a tattoo on like the arm or something that symbolizes some one willing to be groped/used would be so nice I’d def get it
I honestly love this idea so much. My extended friend group used to have these pink bracelets one of the girls made for us. Basically it was a way for our boyfriends to know if they had permission to touch the rest of us without getting in trouble. A tattoo is so much better though. What would the symbol be? A key? A word? a barcode? I love the idea of being branded as free-use

I honestly love this idea so much. My extended friend group used to have these pink bracelets one of the girls made for us. Basically it was a way for our boyfriends to know if they had permission to touch the rest of us without getting in trouble. A tattoo is so much better though. What would the symbol be? A key? A word? a barcode? I love the idea of being branded as free-use
how free would you define "free-use"?

how free would you define "free-use"?
Basically like it says. I'd let a man or woman use my body or holes or in general my affection any time/way they needed. I've never stopped a man or woman from groping me or penetrating me. The idea of a small tattoo on my face or neck or wrist marking me as free-use is so fucking hot. Somehow it's even more of a turn-on for me if I'm not attracted to the person using me. It's just what I live to do

Basically like it says. I'd let a man or woman use my body or holes or in general my affection any time/way they needed. I've never stopped a man or woman from groping me or penetrating me. The idea of a small tattoo on my face or neck or wrist marking me as free-use is so fucking hot. Somehow it's even more of a turn-on for me if I'm not attracted to the person using me. It's just what I live to do
Damn, why do you have to live so far!!! We do need more young sluts like you that are proud to be and assume it!!
The tattoo on the wrist idea is great, discreet yet explicit.

Just think how many over-eager young men could see my wrist tattoo, take me to a quiet spot, cum hard down my throat, then go back to enjoying their night, so much less likely to do something aggressive or stupid because their needs have been met. Would honestly be such an improvement to society

Just think how many over-eager young men could see my wrist tattoo, take me to a quiet spot, cum hard down my throat, then go back to enjoying their night, so much less likely to do something aggressive or stupid because their needs have been met. Would honestly be such an improvement to society
now that is a great thinking

Wife is a nurse and I've fantasize many time of her being a special nurse that gets calls from patients that have sexual deviance and she goes visit them to get fucked and help them pass their sexual needs to avoid them becoming dangerous predators!!

Wife is a nurse and I've fantasize many time of her being a special nurse that gets calls from patients that have sexual deviance and she goes visit them to get fucked and help them pass their sexual needs to avoid them becoming dangerous predators!!
Yes this is exactly what I'm saying! Like, don't bother some poor young girl just because you have needs, I have big tits, a warm set of holes and soft hands, come use me!

Yes this is exactly what I'm saying! Like, don't bother some poor young girl just because you have needs, I have big tits, a warm set of holes and soft hands, come use me!
And that is why sluts like you need a mark to make them easy to identify, or part of a service (free service of course) easy to access. This should be for the greater good.

Like a #FuckMeToo hotline for those sex deviants to call when they feel the pulsion so they can use a volunteer instead of going out to aggress a poor girl.

Back