Bi Curious

I feel all those things and yearn for them but I am also nervous. Maybe we should write to each other and explore these feelings. Would you consider being with a MILF?
I would love to be with a sexy milf as I am as well. I'd love to explore a beautiful body.

I'm really finding myself interested in being with another woman. I'm nervous about it. The thought of placing my mouth on hers. My lips on her breath. The taste of her sweet pussy. Gets me aroused thinking about it.
Aww I'm the same. Never been but Im jus over head from men...and them in general lol

New here also amd just as nervous, but i love your curves. Did you come right since this? Im the one interested but my bf would love to watch .
Hes a gentleman so wont just be sleazy, but telling by his look from your profile , deny it as he might, hell have so much fun with you and your curves ( cant hide a boner his size)Id never have considered it, but
If you wannabe friends?
We wanna share and chat. Plus my bf loves waving his " gynprmous" lol sarcasm dick around. Almost as big as his ego :p so hpw can we make this pleasant? Sorry i dont do nudes but i tried my best[/QUOTE
Hii I'm looking for the same thing but everybody on here seems fake LOL I've never been with a woman but I want to try I guess I'm inviting myself in this invite LOL

Hello I have a question about my sexuality, I have been having bisexual fantasies started in my dreams about a year ago now I've been finding myself getting arroused by watching others have sex now don't get me wrong I still love a nice woman but now I'm finding myself getting arroused by watching a male get hard and cum , I've always been vouyerstic but now I want to get involved I want to feel it play with it and make it cum myself...the thing is I don't get excited looking at me. Except for the waist down and I get excited.... question is does thos mean I'm turning gay or what I don't know oblo thing I know is I'm addicted to sex in any and every way???? Am I just preverted
You described my feelings to a tee. I'm not interested in the person at all just the dick. I've had those thoughts and feelings for about 10 years now. I think it's time I acted on it don't you?

Back