Black and White Pics of yourself

dont be a bore & maybe try getting your facts right

OK I'll try and get the facts right.

You came on this site with a big mouth and a cocky attitude. I'm not going to criticise you for that because I have a big mouth myself and I can be attracted to guys with attitude.

The problem is you said some inappropriate things to girls that didn't want to hear them. You sent me a few private messages telling me all the things you'd love to do to me. Again I don't mind that, I'm up for a little bit of flirting and dirty chat online.

But then you got ahead of yourself with your attitude and posted a picture of what I must say was the smallest most tiny little cock I have ever seen. I'm sure the same goes for everyone else. I doubt anyone has seen one more shrivelled and skinny than your little winky-woo.

You may have deleted the picture but we all saw it mate. Tiny. Not just small. TINY.

Now all the girls you were rude or arrogant to are having their say on the size of your little wee-wee and you can't deal with it. You need to learn to take the banter because you'll be hearing a lot of things like that going through life with a skinny 2 inch pecker.

Any of those things not facts?

You came on this site with a big mouth and a cocky attitude. I'm not going to criticise you for that because I have a big mouth myself and I can be attracted to guys with attitude.

The problem is you said some inappropriate things to girls that didn't want to hear them. You sent me a few private messages telling me all the things you'd love to do to me. Again I don't mind that, I'm up for a little bit of flirting and dirty chat online.

But then you got ahead of yourself with your attitude and posted a picture of what I must say was the smallest most tiny little cock I have ever seen. I'm sure the same goes for everyone else. I doubt anyone has seen one more shrivelled and skinny than your little winky-woo.

You may have deleted the picture but we all saw it mate. Tiny. Not just small. TINY.

Now all the girls you were rude or arrogant to are having their say on the size of your little wee-wee and you can't deal with it. You need to learn to take the banter because you'll be hearing a lot of things like that going through life with a skinny 2 inch pecker.

I've sat back and watched,had my say after you dragged me into it with PMing me.karma's a bitch and she's definitely here,time to grow up and show some respect,not all women are blow up dolls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bravo!!! Some men need to respect women. We aren't just pieces of meat. Douche canoes will forever be around sadly.

I've sat back and watched,had my say after you dragged me into it with PMing me.karma's a bitch and she's definitely here,time to grow up and show some respect,not all women are blow up dolls.
So true and also one min telling girls they sre so hot and sexy next min telling her shes a slag or slut and disgusting.
Just grow up be respectful if you get turned down shrug it off and move on.

Back