Black and White Pics of yourself

haha thanks or i guess more like thanks to my parents since they did create me.. you're the first man your age to comment on my photos so how kind.
Your parents may have created you but you have created the lovely young woman you are today. They should be proud to call you their daughter. Am sure you make them proud

Your parents may have created you but you have created the lovely young woman you are today. They should be proud to call you their daughter. Am sure you make them proud
haha well ya true but again with the morals and things I was taught from them have made me the woman I am today. I would hope their first born daughter makes them proud lol

OK I'll try and get the facts right.

You came on this site with a big mouth and a cocky attitude. I'm not going to criticise you for that because I have a big mouth myself and I can be attracted to guys with attitude.

The problem is you said some inappropriate things to girls that didn't want to hear them. You sent me a few private messages telling me all the things you'd love to do to me. Again I don't mind that, I'm up for a little bit of flirting and dirty chat online.

But then you got ahead of yourself with your attitude and posted a picture of what I must say was the smallest most tiny little cock I have ever seen. I'm sure the same goes for everyone else. I doubt anyone has seen one more shrivelled and skinny than your little winky-woo.

You may have deleted the picture but we all saw it mate. Tiny. Not just small. TINY.

Now all the girls you were rude or arrogant to are having their say on the size of your little wee-wee and you can't deal with it. You need to learn to take the banter because you'll be hearing a lot of things like that going through life with a skinny 2 inch pecker.

Any of those things not facts?

cba going through all this shit again when Ive already explained its because of the way I was sitting and the angle that made it look small so I think its time you piped down

Bravo!!! Some men need to respect women. We aren't just pieces of meat. Douche canoes will forever be around sadly.

:rolleyes:

cba going through all this shit again when Ive already explained its because of the way I was sitting and the angle that made it look small so I think its time you piped down

:rolleyes:
Dude the angle doesn't mean shit.. Trust me I saw all of angles of you and sorry you're tiny just being honest.

Dude the angle doesn't mean shit.. Trust me I saw all of angles of you and sorry you're tiny just being honest.
I didn't particularly wanna get involved with this; but, does the angle matter?

Well, yeah. I make a living as a cinematographer (hence the screenname). I *might* look slightly bigger in my profile picture; but, in the course of sexting over time and sending other *solicited* dick pics, the different angles didn't seem to make girls think that I was cheating with what I was showing.

I am a grower and not a shower. If you caught me coming out of a cold bath, I'd be hiding my manhood as best I could.

All that said, the angle isn't everything. John Holmes's penis isn't gonna look tiny at any angle. It can look slightly smaller; but, it's not like the angle is gonna take away four or five inches.

I didn't particularly wanna get involved with this; but, does the angle matter?

Well, yeah. I make a living as a cinematographer (hence the screenname). I *might* look slightly bigger in my profile picture; but, in the course of sexting over time and sending other *solicited* dick pics, the different angles didn't seem to make girls think that I was cheating with what I was showing.

I am a grower and not a shower. If you caught me coming out of a cold bath, I'd be hiding my manhood as best I could.

All that said, the angle isn't everything. John Holmes's penis isn't gonna look tiny at any angle. It can look slightly smaller; but, it's not like the angle is gonna take away four or five inches.
The angle matters in the sense because he is trying to say his dick isn't small when in reality it is and he's trying to use the angle as a reason. I talked to this dude I saw his other pictures. When your dick is the same size of a woman's little pinky finger then you need to realize you're not some big dude who wants to talk shit to women and degrade them like he said I was a skank when he has no idea who I am, but what I'm getting at is him just being honest with his penis size. It's not about making fun of him or being a bitch, it's about just be honest and stop trying to make excuse for it. It is what it is. If someone was telling the truth about something of myself then I'd say yes it's true, they're not lying. So again dude needs to just quit the game he is playing is all.

Back