Boston Free Speech Rally

Is funny when both Left and Right use term "nazi" against the other side. Real NS party transcended Left-Right spectrum. They opposed both Leftist Marxism/Communism and Rightist Corporatism/Capitalism.

Is such an overused term now, "nazi" that it basically has lost all meaning now.

Is funny when both Left and Right use term "nazi" against the other side. Real NS party transcended Left-Right spectrum. They opposed both Leftist Marxism/Communism and Rightist Corporatism/Capitalism.

Is such an overused term now, "nazi" that it basically has lost all meaning now.
Exactly!!!

I concur . So many throw that term around loosely and have no idea of the history or meaning . People in the US have no idea how evil the real Nazi's were . What they call Nazi now pales in comparison to actual Nazi's .

I concur . So many throw that term around loosely and have no idea of the history or meaning . People in the US have no idea how evil the real Nazi's were . What they call Nazi now pales in comparison to actual Nazi's .
this worth for may words.
People are getting stupider by the day and meaning of words are lost to many
now nazi, nationalist, conservator, supremacist, racist, bigot, christian are all the same. If you want to destroy a civilization, destroy its culture. Well on the way

Either way it's beyond bullshit and absolutely heartbreaking my friends and family and I can't leave our houses today because of assholes who want to hurt us. That is all.

Either way it's beyond bullshit and absolutely heartbreaking my friends and family and I can't leave our houses today because of assholes who want to hurt us. That is all.
I agree . Someone is infringing on you and your family's Rights which is Unconstitutional .

Back