Can or can't

Depends on who said someone is but probably not.

Can you remember to fill your gas tanks before being put into a lockdown?

*Thank fuck for charcoal!!!

Can’t but wish I could... Sadly here being banned from stores happens often...

Can you go for a run with your dogs and not get shouted at by people who’re totally obsessed and beyond paranoid about the whole c19 situation?

Can, tho the result was a bit of an epic failure by at least I tried...:oops:

Can you not be excited, af, that it’s the first Saturday of a new month and you’re gonna be having a big ass steak, beef for a change btw, for lunch?!?

*and two coffees too btw... Happy day indeed!!!

Can provided it is not a cold rain

Can you eat the pretzels or peanuts at a bar?

Reactions: DDD
Oddly enough I can and don’t have any pain when it doing it which is a slight plus...

Can you find a chorizo in your fridge that your housemate/fwb/gf/idk tbh got as a surprise for you?

*Sweet pea and chorizo soup for dinner, once!!!

LMAO
Can...sometimes I walk into stores...dept stores, not grocery stores and I forget I have them on unless I have to read something, then I need my reading glasses and I find I have sunglasses on as I try to wear the reading glasses

Can you remember your dreams....not just the good ones and really bad ones but even the mediocre ones

Can. Sadly enough lately I can... One been going through my brain for over a year now but bleh!

Can you ask @xShygirlx if she was referring to me as a god or if she was using the word as an exclamation point when saying I was ridiculously specific?

Back