Confirmed Spectorphiliac

I don't care about creating any polls on here cause I’am leaving this site for good after today and most of the things guys on here want to do to me are things I don't like anyways people. And viXxXen if you like polls so much then you should do one by yourself then and stay the hell out of my damn online sex life sneaky and manipulative Vixen of a fox.
Someone likes drama.
I have no clue about your sex life nor do I care.
But you go do you! I'm sure we will see you again. =)

Well vixen I don't care about your shifty little opinions and I'am only on here to post my dark and witchy poetry but you are too focused on my other posts on here and you don't know a jack about me and all of you are a clanish of pack psychos and maniacs who need meds and that's why this site is going under fast just like a sinking ship screwballs.

Last edited:
Then you shouldn't post on a public forum.

And you know what senseless and wittless ant you are not the boss of me you bossy and nosey spec of scum and most of the guys and gals on here are disease infested fruitflus and dong and poop eating gaint horse flys.

Last edited:
He was being sarcastic.
Like I said, public forum, so yeah people will state their opinion.
Why do you keep responding if you don't care and are leaving?

I know and I was being nice to him but you can't even notice that and I think you should know I'am not mean to everyone just people like you. And I’am still on here because I was working on my poems and why should I even be trying to explain to the like's of you (bully)??? or should I say bullies???

Last edited:
People like me? I posted one comment that wasn't rude at all and you attacked.
You get triggered way too easily. And I saw your comments to others in here. They weren't nice at all. Not a single person here attacked you. They were commenting politely, trying to have some fun, yet you attacked everyone. You have stooped so low as to call people names when not a single person has called you anything bad. No one has said anything insulting to you whatsoever. Yet you have felt the need to be shitty and insult everyone. Maybe you need to step back and check yourself.

Yes that's what I meant you smelly blind woman who is also a parasite infested dame that is fighting shadows because I said thank you to someone else and you trashy and old used up can of gasoline got involved so you are the one who needs to go and check yourself you bottomless trap door.

Last edited:
You are seriously mental!
You cussed two people before my comment! And you seriously make no sense in most of what you type.
Keep on licking the window. I'm out.

Yes I maybe mental but you are way worse and you can drag this out all you that you want to you filthy and dirty trash can and empty and rusted tin can but I'am leaving this dang boring site tonight and the time has finally come for me to go you smelly and nasty banana peel so bye bye now dust and I'am so happy that I never see you ever again dirt under my shoes and the same goe's for the lowclass clowns on here who think they can mess around with any women that they come across even is those women do not want them back slimballs and do not like their kinks and thank the deities that I’am leaving this bottomless pit of gross garbage and smelly rubish now good bye forever.

Last edited:
I logged on here because I have my friend's username passward and I'am not Desdemona. But I'am one of here only friends and my nickname is SevenshadowDemon and I'am on here soley on the behalf of Mona cause the only things she cares about besides here friendship with me is her books and writing and creating her artwork and she is a too fancy for her on good perfectionist and she doe's not like or get along with people like most great minds . And everthing she writes down she like here post on here so she is never coming back on here again and I wanted to confirm that for her and to modify her posts and I do not wish to cause a fight or fight with anyone. Cause I'am simply trying to support a dear friend of mine so I will be deleting her posts at a set and unknown date only known to me and her. and I will be on here just for today because that's the way she wants things and she all ways have rules for things but she only tells the one's that have her back no matter what. And I will not be answering any messages on her behalf and I'am so proud of my friend for standing up for herself no matter what and against all odds and I can admit to my self that yes I have a friend who is so brave and bold and stronge against adversity in all shapes and sizes and forms.

Last edited:
Back