CORONAVIRUS: RESULT OF 5G

If the 'Illuminati ' were going to release a virus it would be one to eliminate all conspiracy theorists, anti vaxxers, antifa et al, since you are all such self proclaimed enemies of the future state.
The fact all they are all still fucking well alive is surely proof enough that the virus targets everyone equally. Such a shame. Go New World Order!!!

The worst thing about conspiracy theorists is that once they have an idea penetrate their thick skulls. They just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it.
Please, shut the fuck up you stupid cunts!!!!

Before forging my own opinion (yes people can still do that instead of follow blindly) I would like to see citation of sources. Not in MLA format or anything like that, but just in general. I'd like to view the sources which advocate for this stance.
https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Pfizer-pharmacokinetics-and-toxicity.pdf this tells you how the vaccine works.
https://www.cbruk.org/what_the_hek ; this tells you about foetal cells that are part of the vaccine.
https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/docume...omirnaty-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf ; this is the EMA (European Medicines Agency) assessment for Pfizer, check on page 50. How could it be that EMA 'overlooked' these results with the malformations in baby rats?

Maybe you should have a big fucking slurp of that koolaid that they gave out in Jonestown. Democracy comes with a price. Just ask the families of the fallen and those soldiers who have lost limbs. We do what we have to for the greater good and humanity. If you do not want to participate in that, then kindly remove yourself from society so that the rest of us can feel safe, keep our friends and families safe and our communities safe from this horrific virus that has left families and entire countries shaken to their core.
Rough reply... There's more out there than what the TV will tell a person. That's about all I'll say on this site. :)

I deleted my previous comment because it was harsh and I was angry. I shouldn’t have. Every single day I put through infants and mothers who died on ventilators who could not not survive Caesarians. Their families wail and ask why they didn’t get the vaccine. I will never understand those of you who refuse to stand up and fight for humanity against an insidious virus who’s only job is to kill. You provide hosts and the chance to mutate. To bring up fetal cells is beneath every one of us. A mothers right to terminate is law and all that remains is medical waste. If that waste is used to save lives and change the course of history, who the fuck are you to deny us that. They have been using the cell rich umbilical cords for research for decades you fucking ass.
You arent worth my time..."fucking ass." Piss off.

Fuckers like you who suggest you are physically fit but show yourself lying down on other sites with a loose body.....yeah.....fuck you cocksucker

Don’t fuck with me.
Lack of Kalium, Potassium Sulfate, Potassium Chloryde and Potassium Phosphate cause disease. Make sure to eat lima beans, kale, avocado, spinach, salmon, mushrooms, broccoli, beetroot, tomatoes, bananas and cantaloupe(kalium). Why you need Potassium As soon as you start understanding your body and know what it needs to stay healthy, you will start to think for yourself too instead of letting your government, WHO or newsstation think for you.

You also might want to drop your anger towards people who do not think like you do; it would save you from stress AND you might learn something.

@Athletic_fit : you are a very special person. It makes me feel happy to share this planet with people like you.

❤️ Thank you!!!​

W/o any skepticism, this 5G has an almost and often fatal impact on living things. The frequencies hurt especially birds and insects, but also affect other species, as well as human beings.
A good example would be the recent outbreak of "corona virus", which could have emerged because of the 5G, not any labs or whatever, but the long exposure to the 5G.
China approved it back in 2019, and here are the results. It affects animals as well, and there in China, they eat different kinds of animals, which are exposed to the frequencies, 5G radiation, chemicals sprayed from above, or in the water, carrying different sorts of bacteria, which they get in their bodies as they consume them.
The 5G just makes anything worse, and there where's 5G, there are corona virus deaths reported, and mainly is elderly, who have certain organs of their body already damaged or weakened, and the radiation finishes them, destroying them completely, and lights are ultimately turned off.
Take your medication ..you will come to your senses and realize that you have been delusional and raving [ again ]

Instead of stocking toilet paper, start buying tin foil for hats. The stupidity and conspiracy theories are alive in Idiotsville. Covid is a virus, full stop not brought to us by the 5G networks or anything else.
Yep Gretel .. Look where 'dumbing-down' has got us.. a Fresh load of idiots, way more adrift from common sense, than you would think possible .. and there are millions of them .. Trump being an obvious case .. we are in the shit .

Funny how non believers of conspiracy theories never have one word of valid counter argument to disprove the claim. Only wise cracks and name calling. Only he most insscure in his very own beliefs will resort to anger and/or insult in the face of challenge to those beliefs. For the very reason of having no other valid counter claim.
Covid-19 and 5g radiowave technology are indeed related. 5g radiowave technology was not that long ago declassified and was a bioweapons program of the military. Like most conspiracy theory, they can be tracked and illustrated through public records with the experiment documentation on this topic now as well being public record in becoming declassified.
Well your theory holds some merit, but don’t rule out other possibilities for example; a comet passing by and dusted certain spots of earth, for me I think it’s nature trying to shake the fleas ( human race) off because as huge as the planet is 7 billion people and counting continue to populate. Therefore it’s trying to balance things out

Back