Countdown to nudes.

Fuck it I’m generous lol plus an extra to make up for some not posting. These just got taken in the break bathroom too

Attachments

• 7FE74FD0-43CA-4B0D-9DEB-AEDA840C0038.jpeg
    7FE74FD0-43CA-4B0D-9DEB-AEDA840C0038.jpeg
    345 KB · Views: 5
  • 8E764475-F329-4D90-B036-52659FA0865F.jpeg
    8E764475-F329-4D90-B036-52659FA0865F.jpeg
    352.2 KB · Views: 5
The room is smaller than it looks I’m working with what I got
9 but I don’t see you taking one for the team and filling in the empty spots people left
Hmmmmm I can be accused of many things ... but I'm reasonably certain that not posting isn't one of them.
As for jumping in to post, I feel it's good manners to make room for everyone to play.
Also - not to be a stickler for the rules, but I think there's one that says a person should not post two numbers in a row.
Finally... the counting appears to have gone badly askew so I think this is actually ...

Hmmmmm I can be accused of many things ... but I'm reasonably certain that not posting isn't one of them.
As for jumping in to post, I feel it's good manners to make room for everyone to play.
Also - not to be a stickler for the rules, but I think there's one that says a person should not post two numbers in a row.
Finally... the counting appears to have gone badly askew so I think this is actually ...

I never claimed you did miss on posting, just saying if you would like to fill in for those who haven’t (could be just a glitch on my end but there was some that went from 2 then restarted at 10 I might have missed them, they may have been deleted whichever.
You are right I think everyone should have a chance to have fun and be able to talk in a thread and be acknowledged. Honestly why this is my favorite thread. Didn’t mean to try to offend and sorry if I did.

I never claimed you did miss on posting, just saying if you would like to fill in for those who haven’t (could be just a glitch on my end but there was some that went from 2 then restarted at 10 I might have missed them, they may have been deleted whichever.
You are right I think everyone should have a chance to have fun and be able to talk in a thread and be acknowledged. Honestly why this is my favorite thread. Didn’t mean to try to offend and sorry if I did.

Oh you didn't offend at all xx
I can explain the jumping from 2 to 10 ... whenever I post at number 1 I delete it again soon enough afterwards ... it's different for women online - we need to be that little bit more cautious!
This is a fun thread which is why I'm always happy to post in here.
I'm loving how @Fireplay33 has raised the bar with his arty photos!!

Oòops ... forgot to count ...

Last edited:
Back