Countdown to nudes.

8--- I agree with @Amkay on the toilets..... less of them

unless you found some great new product that you're letting us all know about with a pic and post of 'plop plop fizz fizz, look how freaking clean my toilet is' lolol
Yesssss!!! If it's a great new cleaning product.... great!! Otherwise, respectfully ... please don't be ruining our enjoyment of yer lovely pics with toilets! Lol

Oh you didn't offend at all xx
I can explain the jumping from 2 to 10 ... whenever I post at number 1 I delete it again soon enough afterwards ... it's different for women online - we need to be that little bit more cautious!
This is a fun thread which is why I'm always happy to post in here.
I'm loving how @Fireplay33 has raised the bar with his arty photos!!

Oòops ... forgot to count ...

Okay just making sure I’m not personally fan of making enemies and I completely understand what you mean

Attachments

• 33B751F7-31CA-489A-B94A-732DD331DBD9.jpeg
    33B751F7-31CA-489A-B94A-732DD331DBD9.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 17
Oh you didn't offend at all xx
I can explain the jumping from 2 to 10 ... whenever I post at number 1 I delete it again soon enough afterwards ... it's different for women online - we need to be that little bit more cautious!
This is a fun thread which is why I'm always happy to post in here.
I'm loving how @Fireplay33 has raised the bar with his arty photos!!

Oòops ... forgot to count ...

I saw a lot of number 1 posts that were later removed and wondered if they were Amkay. Realized I'd better pay more attention if I want to see at least one post. Good for you for being safe!! I'll watch closely

Back