If you like showing off your "assets" I have several scenarios that I think you would like. This is assuming I was 50 years younger and could keep up with a hot little lady as yourself....

Lol I’ve been having the best sex fantasy lately: I’m back in my college dorm, which has a window maybe ten feet overlooking the campus grounds, and everyone can see me being pounded in my ass. It’s gotten so visual, I sometimes can feel my breath clogging the window and my nipples being squished! Ugh, I wish I could feel the pounding though…
I used to have an ex who had 2 male housemates she didn't get on. she would fuck me in the shower alot when they would be in the back garden and would press herself against the window as I fucked her from behind. She was a bit on the larger side and had double H breasts, so the site of these 2 massive lily White globes pressed against the glass was definitely a site to see. (Plus we did it once to wind up some builders who were working on her house) she was brilliantly sexy but alas moved to the states.

If you like showing off your "assets" I have several scenarios that I think you would like. This is assuming I was 50 years younger and could keep up with a hot little lady as yourself....
I actually like your older look :) Would love to chat about what you have in mind?

Love the public kink as well. Started riding in cars or parking down dark roads and that went to seeing what you could hide in theaters and other fun places.

Back