BadNia24

OFC Regular
Lol I’ve been having the best sex fantasy lately: I’m back in my college dorm, which has a window maybe ten feet overlooking the campus grounds, and everyone can see me being pounded in my ass. It’s gotten so visual, I sometimes can feel my breath clogging the window and my nipples being squished! Ugh, I wish I could feel the pounding though…

Lol I’ve been having the best sex fantasy lately: I’m back in my college dorm, which has a window maybe ten feet overlooking the campus grounds, and everyone can see me being pounded in my ass. It’s gotten so visual, I sometimes can feel my breath clogging the window and my nipples being squished! Ugh, I wish I could feel the pounding though…

Have you considered writing in more detail about this? That's what I used to do for my fantasies

I like having sex at a window curtains open with the light on, the thought of being watched is a major turn on. Plus have been to a sex show in Amsterdam which was both arousing and amusing at the same time.

I like having sex at a window curtains open with the light on, the thought of being watched is a major turn on. Plus have been to a sex show in Amsterdam which was both arousing and amusing at the same time.
Is it the idea of someone seeing you without you seeing them, or would you be able to have sex in front of someone you don't know?

I'm not surprised to see how many would like to be either seen from afar or watched close at hand. There's a definite thrill to being watched, knowing that they are getting off in their own way, either in the moment or later. God bless picture windows!!

I like your style, it's a major turn on for you, but have you ever spared a thought for the guys who WTCH, or even they might see you down the street, you must have had LOTS of whistles from them..

How does the saying go..."If you've got it, flaunt it ", why be given a stunning body if it's only to be hidden, partly as to why lingerie is getting skimpier....

I had a breakthrough in this many years ago just before I got married, when I went to a clothing optional yoga retreat. First the women went skinny dipping, then the guys joined us... we were pleasantly surprised .. I was very surprised and one guy came on to me.. and I really like him and we made love out in the open. I still think about it.

I had a breakthrough in this many years ago just before I got married, when I went to a clothing optional yoga retreat. First the women went skinny dipping, then the guys joined us... we were pleasantly surprised .. I was very surprised and one guy came on to me.. and I really like him and we made love out in the open. I still think about it.
The guys did the right thing, what is not to stop them jumping in while seeing all those beautiful and naked ladies having fun, you might have been surprised for at least 10 seconds , making love out in the open feels SSOOOO good, taking yourselves back to nature...

The guys did the right thing, what is not to stop them jumping in while seeing all those beautiful and naked ladies having fun, you might have been surprised for at least 10 seconds , making love out in the open feels SSOOOO good, taking yourselves back to nature...

I would love to have you come and watch me while one of my hunks does me next time :) Maybe you can join in too :)

I can from here nice .

Back