Enough is enough?

This is a new twist on the idea of needing sex. Medicine. I like the idea. But if sex is the medicine then what is the disease?

This is a new twist on the idea of needing sex. Medicine. I like the idea. But if sex is the medicine then what is the disease?

In her case emotional stability it seems.
I know that my wife is a bitch when she does not get fucked properly (rough) once in a while. In my wife case, rough fucking is medication for bitchiness :)

In my case, I had a stroke, I take blood thinner. It is preventive medicine.
Sex can be preventive medicine for some psychological instability. Does make sense when you think to the chemistry involved during sex act and how the chemical balance in the body is critical

After thinking about it I wonder if it wouldn't me more accurate to think of it like vitamins. We don't take them because we have a disease. We take them because they are by nature something basic to being "vital"...thus vitamins. If we don't have them we get get sick. If we say sex is medicine then it means we are sick and sex helps correct. But if they are like vitamins that really it is not a sickness but we do truly NEED it. The same thing is with food and air. We don't breath because we are sick. We NEED air and we breath to say alive and healthy.

I take vitamins everyday and I think a good daily fuck would be like having my "b" vitamins.

After thinking about it I wonder if it wouldn't me more accurate to think of it like vitamins. We don't take them because we have a disease. We take them because they are by nature something basic to being "vital"...thus vitamins. If we don't have them we get get sick. If we say sex is medicine then it means we are sick and sex helps correct. But if they are like vitamins that really it is not a sickness but we do truly NEED it. The same thing is with food and air. We don't breath because we are sick. We NEED air and we breath to say alive and healthy.

I take vitamins everyday and I think a good daily fuck would be like having my "b" vitamins.
Fair point!!

If the author Philip K Dick is to be believed, it's a line of three "dots" caused by mutation while living on Mars.... Or something lol

Back