Guys please be over 30+

Oh my God, Dani. Those pics are absolutely stunning. I might be a little older than you prefer (and I am married and not looking for any hookups or other real life encounters), but I'd love to chat with you sometime.
Rodger

I hope I'm doing this right.
One day I was working, and this nice older guy was so sweet and not before that day I ever thought of older guys. But need help to express myself and feelings. Any ideas
Amazing photos. Hi Dani hey if you want to talk about anything. I'd be more then happy to.

One day I was working, and this nice older guy was so sweet and not before that day I ever thought of older guys. But need help to express myself and feelings. Any ideas
Wow Dani I'd love to Help you express yourself I honestly would babe and I'd express a few things myself to you which I'm pretty sure you'd really enjoy Dani like taking out my big thick hard cock for you to see and stripping you naked and licking n tounging your tight young holes until you cum over and over In my mouth n then fuck you deep and hard for several hours in every tight hole

Morning I am doing good thank you.
Sorry for late reply.
Was working most of weekend
Thank you for sharing your photos. Very nice. Anytime you want to share more feel free to send them to me. Your so refreshing with your naughtiness. I like it.

Nice boobies!

Wife is 25 years younger than me. It is not as uncommon as you may think

Wow Hiya Beautiful I'm Karl I'm 55 single handsome fit fun and would just love to have great fun with you for hours and I know that you would really love it beautiful as whatever you want I'd totally be up for lol and being that I really love good sex I have a pretty dirty mind and pretty sure that you would really love the things we'd be doing

Back