Hm..

A

Alicee

A person I’ve dated for 4 years is now back in my life and I couldn’t be happier. I forgot what it was like to feel so loved unconditionally and cared for in the most amazing of ways. My mental health was deteriorating for awhile, and I feel like myself again. Love is such a funny thing ❤️

This is probably the happiest I’ve been in awhile. So grateful for my man and all the wonderful friends I have in real-life AND the people I have met here. :)

Whether we talk a little or a lot, thanks for staying with me and supporting me during my dark times. Even though I never share my personal life or issues with really anyone here, being able to log on and distract myself with amazing people has really uplifted me. I was having a little bit of a drug abuse problem this year, and I’m really happy to say I’m getting clean and focusing on what really matters. Using drugs to ease pain or force myself out of my reality was what really brought me down. I was depressed, but didn’t want to accept it nor do anything about it. I have a good life- popular, fairly attractive and a good family life. But what they don’t tell you about college is the dangers of certain scenes. Partying got out of hand and next thing I knew, I was addicted. And I NEVER wanted to admit I was a druggie, because I was embarassed. But this self realization was needed. It pained me to know one day, I might just die in my sleep and force my parents to go through hell trying to figure out what they did wrong. Enough rambling though, I’m clean now! Focusing on school, my friends, and fitness. Getting back on track. :)

This post is gushy and kinda all over the place, meh. Had to get it off my chest.. in writing. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the drugs. Main thing is you got away from them. There are so many who can’t. Promise me, if you are going thru a tough time or even get the urge, don’t go back there. Find an outlet; friends, family, hobby, therapist. If you ever feel like you are in a dark place, reach out to somebody. I’m here if you ever need to talk, scream, cry etc. love ya ❤️

Regarding the drugs. Main thing is you got away from them. There are so many who can’t. Promise me, if you are going thru a tough time or even get the urge, don’t go back there. Find an outlet; friends, family, hobby, therapist. If you ever feel like you are in a dark place, reach out to somebody. I’m here if you ever need to talk, scream, cry etc. love ya ❤️
Love you so much girl!! Yes, I’m going back to fitness to help keep myself motivated and out of trouble. Thank you ❤️

A person I’ve dated for 4 years is now back in my life and I couldn’t be happier. I forgot what it was like to feel so loved unconditionally and cared for in the most amazing of ways. My mental health was deteriorating for awhile, and I feel like myself again. Love is such a funny thing ❤️

This is probably the happiest I’ve been in awhile. So grateful for my man and all the wonderful friends I have in real-life AND the people I have met here. :)

Whether we talk a little or a lot, thanks for staying with me and supporting me during my dark times. Even though I never share my personal life or issues with really anyone here, being able to log on and distract myself with amazing people has really uplifted me. I was having a little bit of a drug abuse problem this year, and I’m really happy to say I’m getting clean and focusing on what really matters. Using drugs to ease pain or force myself out of my reality was what really brought me down. I was depressed, but didn’t want to accept it nor do anything about it. I have a good life- popular, fairly attractive and a good family life. But what they don’t tell you about college is the dangers of certain scenes. Partying got out of hand and next thing I knew, I was addicted. And I NEVER wanted to admit I was a druggie, because I was embarassed. But this self realization was needed. It pained me to know one day, I might just die in my sleep and force my parents to go through hell trying to figure out what they did wrong. Enough rambling though, I’m clean now! Focusing on school, my friends, and fitness. Getting back on track. :)

This post is gushy and kinda all over the place, meh. Had to get it off my chest.. in writing. ;)

Hey Alicee, your post was from the heart, open, honest and raw. As far as I’m concerned it was perfect. Sending you love and light, ❤️

I'm glad for you Alicee. Focusing on anything is tough work, and we fall from time to time. I'm glad you've got back in focus now. Here's a stranger telling you he's happy for you. Good luck ahead.

Wow really amazing to read this.......You will always find us all around you here whenever you feel down, ready to motivate and support you in whatever you're passing through :)
I'm also excited that we could hopefully be seeing "The wonderland" Alice again :p
She’s baaaack!! :p

Thank you!

*nuzzles you* You're amazing, you know that?

Hi Alice, we never talked but congrats!! I know very well how hard a road that can be, so good on you for finding your way!!

As Jen said, if you find yourself having hard times about the drugs, feel free to reach out...I've been through that and can relate.

Either way, good luck!!

Hey Alice.
I am so glad you are feeling better and also well done for having the courage to share your feelings and talk about it....
This is a massive step to recovery as once you have opened up to anyone at all you will instantly get advice , support , a shoulder to cry on.
And also you will find out that you are not alone ....
There are so many people out there feeling exactly how you did but are unable to talk about it.
By sharing you have not just helped yourself you have most likely given someone else the courage to do the same....
Most of us don't feel complete or worth much without a partner by our side to be making us feel loved , special ,
I felt this way for years and years.
And never told a sole.
I was so close to ending my life
I thought because I didn't have a gf there was something wrong with me and it made things worse because that was my only focus....
But the day my life turned around was the day I spoke to my closest friend
He got me to the doctor
I got medical help and guidance
I then opened up to my family
And got huge amounts of support
( and also the realisation of what me ending my life would have done to them )
But most of all after a lot of work the realisation that I don't need anyone else to make me whole....
And that goes for us all.....
So well done you.
Just try work a little on realizing how amazing you are. Because you are.
You are stronger than you know.
And you don't need someone by your side to complete you or make you....
In no way should you push anyone away . Just open your eyes to you .
You are an inspiration
I would love to chat some time.
Please message me any time at all on here or you can find me on KIK . NaughtyYorkshireLad.
And please please please never suffer alone again.
If you ever feel low and without anyone to turn to I can promise you I will be there.. any time day or night.
I we chat privately I will be more than happy to give you my number if you ever need to talk.
Xxxxx

*nuzzles you* You're amazing, you know that?
Ilyyy

Hi Alice, we never talked but congrats!! I know very well how hard a road that can be, so good on you for finding your way!!

As Jen said, if you find yourself having hard times about the drugs, feel free to reach out...I've been through that and can relate.

Either way, good luck!!

Thank you!!

Hey Alice.
I am so glad you are feeling better and also well done for having the courage to share your feelings and talk about it....
This is a massive step to recovery as once you have opened up to anyone at all you will instantly get advice , support , a shoulder to cry on.
And also you will find out that you are not alone ....
There are so many people out there feeling exactly how you did but are unable to talk about it.
By sharing you have not just helped yourself you have most likely given someone else the courage to do the same....
Most of us don't feel complete or worth much without a partner by our side to be making us feel loved , special ,
I felt this way for years and years.
And never told a sole.
I was so close to ending my life
I thought because I didn't have a gf there was something wrong with me and it made things worse because that was my only focus....
But the day my life turned around was the day I spoke to my closest friend
He got me to the doctor
I got medical help and guidance
I then opened up to my family
And got huge amounts of support
( and also the realisation of what me ending my life would have done to them )
But most of all after a lot of work the realisation that I don't need anyone else to make me whole....
And that goes for us all.....
So well done you.
Just try work a little on realizing how amazing you are. Because you are.
You are stronger than you know.
And you don't need someone by your side to complete you or make you....
In no way should you push anyone away . Just open your eyes to you .
You are an inspiration
I would love to chat some time.
Please message me any time at all on here or you can find me on KIK . NaughtyYorkshireLad.
And please please please never suffer alone again.
If you ever feel low and without anyone to turn to I can promise you I will be there.. any time day or night.
I we chat privately I will be more than happy to give you my number if you ever need to talk.
Xxxxx

Wow thank you. And i am proud of you as well. Thank you for such kind words and encouragement:)

HI

Human is the greatest drug to another human, u r a beautiful smart human and i think its not hard for u to find and attract that one human u want, lol, remember that u r beautiful and stay away from drugs, drugs are just an illusion, i am lucky that i have anxiety disorder so i had to stop doing em or else i would die from overdose knowing myself lmao.. find the right people to be surrounded with and live your life in sobriety, u will understand quickly that love and your thoughts can shape the way u look at the world and they really are the best drugs to be addicted on

Human is the greatest drug to another human, u r a beautiful smart human and i think its not hard for u to find and attract that one human u want, lol, remember that u r beautiful and stay away from drugs, drugs are just an illusion, i am lucky that i have anxiety disorder so i had to stop doing em or else i would die from overdose knowing myself lmao.. find the right people to be surrounded with and live your life in sobriety, u will understand quickly that love and your thoughts can shape the way u look at the world and they really are the best drugs to be addicted on
Thank you ❤️

Back