Hm..

A person I’ve dated for 4 years is now back in my life and I couldn’t be happier. I forgot what it was like to feel so loved unconditionally and cared for in the most amazing of ways. My mental health was deteriorating for awhile, and I feel like myself again. Love is such a funny thing ❤️

This is probably the happiest I’ve been in awhile. So grateful for my man and all the wonderful friends I have in real-life AND the people I have met here. :)

Whether we talk a little or a lot, thanks for staying with me and supporting me during my dark times. Even though I never share my personal life or issues with really anyone here, being able to log on and distract myself with amazing people has really uplifted me. I was having a little bit of a drug abuse problem this year, and I’m really happy to say I’m getting clean and focusing on what really matters. Using drugs to ease pain or force myself out of my reality was what really brought me down. I was depressed, but didn’t want to accept it nor do anything about it. I have a good life- popular, fairly attractive and a good family life. But what they don’t tell you about college is the dangers of certain scenes. Partying got out of hand and next thing I knew, I was addicted. And I NEVER wanted to admit I was a druggie, because I was embarassed. But this self realization was needed. It pained me to know one day, I might just die in my sleep and force my parents to go through hell trying to figure out what they did wrong. Enough rambling though, I’m clean now! Focusing on school, my friends, and fitness. Getting back on track. :)

This post is gushy and kinda all over the place, meh. Had to get it off my chest.. in writing. ;)

I'm happy for you, Alicee :)

Back