How many times per month you: a) have sex with partner, b) masturbate?

Mixie

When you are (or were last time) in a long-term relationship, how many times in a period of 4 weeks do you:

a) have sex with your partner

b) masturbate

Usually the amount of sex is asked as times per week, but due to the break possibly caused by menses, I think it is better to count times per month. In that case the correct answer would be 3 weeks amount of sex, and 4 weeks amount of masturbation, if menses cause a break in sex life, but not in masturbation. And so on. Depending on if there are menses, and if they cause a break in your sex life and/or masturbation.

My last long-term relationship was a Mistress/slave relationship. I was allowed to masturbate only once during the 2 years, but I was fucked regularly and serviced her often. I'd say we had sex about 40 times in the month/4 week period :)

When you are (or were last time) in a long-term relationship, how many times in a period of 4 weeks do you:

b) masturbate

Usually the amount of sex is asked as times per week, but due to the break possibly caused by menses, I think it is better to count times per month. In that case the correct answer would be 3 weeks amount of sex, and 4 weeks amount of masturbation, if menses cause a break in sex life, but not in masturbation. And so on. Depending on if there are menses, and if they cause a break in your sex life and/or masturbation.
a. once per month (if I am lucky)
b. at least once a week.

b) masturbate

As far as (a)
A big fat zero as it's been that way for a long long time.

As far as (b) I jack off about 15 or 16 times per month or about every other day.

Back