How many times per month you: a) have sex with partner, b) masturbate?

When you are (or were last time) in a long-term relationship, how many times in a period of 4 weeks do you:

a) have sex with your partner

b) masturbate

Usually the amount of sex is asked as times per week, but due to the break possibly caused by menses, I think it is better to count times per month. In that case the correct answer would be 3 weeks amount of sex, and 4 weeks amount of masturbation, if menses cause a break in sex life, but not in masturbation. And so on. Depending on if there are menses, and if they cause a break in your sex life and/or masturbation.
sex: 4 or 5 times as week
masturbate: 1-3x/day

Im single so ya, no sex for me. But thanks to this site and my mental triggers I'm pretty much on daily and ya touching myself.

When you aA) re (or were last time) in a long-term relationship, how many times in a period of 4 weeks do you:

b) masturbate

Usually the amount of sex is asked as times per week, but due to the break possibly caused by menses, I think it is better to count times per month. In that case the correct answer would be 3 weeks amount of sex, and 4 weeks amount of masturbation, if menses cause a break in sex life, but not in masturbation. And so on. Depending on if there are menses, and if they cause a break in your sex life and/or masturbation.

When you are (or were last time) in a long-term relationship, how many times in a period of 4 weeks do you:

b) masturbate

A) as often as possible and at times when it's not but we haven't been caught yet
B) a few times a day and always while he's "recovering" from our last round while he watches to inspire him for another round... or 3... OK, or more

Back