I’m paranoid my pussy doesn’t look right

View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
Your pussy is so beautiful and perfect for my cock. Id satisfy your pussy and make you CUM so hard. You're absolutely gorgeous

Attachments

• 20190310_132607.jpg
    20190310_132607.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
Would love to lick that for hours x

You have a perfect pussy, and date that gets to lick and fuck you, is one lucky guy indeed, gorgeous and fuckable, what more could a guy ask for.

Looking fine to me! I’d have to taste it first though!

Your lips would feel really good around me.

Oh babe, its amazing, i can lick and fuck it all day. You made me so hungry. I can let rhat pussy sit on my face all night❤

Am gonna assume but a bbw like I am and I don't see nuttin wrong with ur pussy at all I think it's very beautiful and I know what u mean there's lots of us tht don't like how our pussy look including me

Accepting people for who they are and how they look is the least you can ask for, while seeking a meaningful relationship. Insecurities always surround us, and always will, but confidence and self-love is about going ahead and appreciating yourself dragging the insecurities that try to pull you back.I hope this helps.

Am gonna assume but a bbw like I am and I don't see nuttin wrong with ur pussy at all I think it's very beautiful and I know what u mean there's lots of us tht don't like how our pussy look including me
Why not just bring your pussies to me and I’ll let you know how they look as you sit on my face!

I fucking love the way your pussy looks would love to see that on my face

Your pussy is absolutely perfect I would love to lick that pussy for hours

Perfect pussy. Just right for licking and sucking those beautiful lips. And of course fingering and fucking

Omfg I would go down on you and eat you out all night... it looks amazing and delicious

I really loved your pussy best pussy u have. I can suck and lick your pussy lips and clit all day. I wished to be u were my friend in real life or on snapchat

Back