I’m paranoid my pussy doesn’t look right

Just have all men have different size cocks, women have different size pussys. Yours look fine to me...I would eat it and fuck it any day...don't be nervous at all.

Am gonna assume but a bbw like I am and I don't see nuttin wrong with ur pussy at all I think it's very beautiful and I know what u mean there's lots of us tht don't like how our pussy look including me
Maybe you should let us have a look to reassure you I’m sure it’s as beautiful as your face

View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
Looks good to eat. I think you should get your Freind to post a photo too so we can show her how perfect hers is too.

View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
They are perfect

I think we gonna have to get together so I can do some exams and testing babydoll..I recommend a quick fix until I can examine up closer..take one hard dick...(mine) and use at least four times a day everyday and I think you'll be just fine..hhehehr

First of all your pussy is beautiful ❤️ and yes it was very rude of the guy to say anything about your friends pussy. With that Sayed I love all pussy but bigger lips and clit really turns me on, just personal preference I gess

To most men a pussy is a pussy! But I do like them well groomed! Preferably fully shaved!

It
It's beautiful

Hey I am from Warwickshire. Your pussy looks amazing I would consider myself lucky if I ever got to see it.

Back