I’m paranoid my pussy doesn’t look right

View attachment 52442 Das mag albern klingen und vielleicht mache ich mir nur Sorgen, aber vor kurzem hat sich ein enger Freund mit einem neuen Mann verabredet und das erste Mal, dass sie Geh zum Sex, er lacht und sagt, deine Schamlippen sind riesig. Sie war so aufgebracht und wurde selbstbewusst, dass sie eine drastische Operation in Betracht zieht macht einen solchen Kommentar?Was ist, wenn er sagt, dass ich eine riesige Klitoris oder große schlaffe Lippen habe?Ich möchte wirklich nur wissen, dass ich mir zu viele Sorgen mache.Wir sind alle anders und dieser Typ hätte meiner Freundin nie das Gefühl geben sollen, dass sie nicht normal ist .So ehrlich, damit ich mit diesem dummen Nachdenken aufhören und wieder anfangen kann, mich zu verabreden. Geht es meiner Muschi gut? Ich fühle mich dumm, zu fragen.

Naah, she looks perfect ! I love it ! ;)

View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
I’d eat it instantly! And then fuck it! Stop worrying!

View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
Your pussy looks amazing no need to worry your lips are gorgeous

Looks perfect too me

For someone to be that insensitive is so sad .If your man doesnt build you up kick his ass to the curb you are a beautiful sexy woman.

Well I must have a look, taste and put my dick inside you for a final verdict

Sounds like that dude was just an egotistical asshole, I think your pussy lips look beautiful and normal. Each and everyone of our genitals, male or female are unique anyway, once we are made, the mold is broken. So, don't let one asshole give you a complex. Live life at it's best!

Gorgeous very sexy looking

View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid aski

I like it alot, may I see more?

Your pussy is beautiful!!!

Looks like to me that you are over reacting. to hell with that guy saying that about your pussy lips. I do not see anything wrong with that awesome pussy. I just wish I were off in it and licking it

Seriously, this isnt just about pussy lips. It's about letting someone else's opinion affect your peace of mind. In this case, nobody said anything about your lips, your friend's body confidence issues led you to doubt your own. If this thread is about getting random validation and you know what you're doing, then it's a separate thing.

Looks very yummy to me I’d lick it all night every night

Looks very yummy to me I’d lick it all night every night
Got me hard just looking at it2F5E1214-EDAC-40F1-8227-46FD677A3068.jpeg

it looks perfectly fine, just as hot as u

Dont think you should worry about anything. I would gladly please that sweet pussy all day long with my lips and tongue and definetly with my cock eventually.

Nothing but thirsty , desperate Simps on this thread . Guys will say ANYTHING you want to hear just to get the chance to wank off to you . SMDH

You have a perfect pussy looks so delicious

Back