I’m paranoid my pussy doesn’t look right

View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
Mmmm I love them I’d lick them and fuck them. Hit me up let’s have fun.

View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
Your pussy look delicious I'd live to tongue fuck it till you cum

looks fine to me

Your pushy is wonderful baby, I'd love to stick my huge,very thick throbbing cock in it

Looks perfect from where im sitting

Don't worry babe, if i were with you now i will eat your suckable pussy all day while you are sitting on my face

Its looking fine, i get hungry when looking

Your pussy is beautiful! Very fuckable!

Back