I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie it's Thanksgiving in the USA. I'm thankful for all the people here I call friends two in particular @Sun66 thanks for having my back when things got rough. @Renee for being you, letting me be me, putting a smile on my face and giving me a wonderful exciting escape from the insanity that is my regular life.

I cannot tell a lie it's Thanksgiving in the USA. I'm thankful for all the people here I call friends two in particular @Sun66 thanks for having my back when things got rough. @Renee for being you, letting me be me, putting a smile on my face and giving me a wonderful exciting escape from the insanity that is my regular life.
I cannot tell a lie, I concur wholeheartedly with Rocket! It's nice to be associated with a few of the best people on OFC!!

I wish I could <3 this post instead of just liking it. I'm thankful you have a good friend in @Sun66. I am thankful for you too, that you like me as I am, without feeling the need to pretend who I am. You brighten my days and excite my nights!:)

Hey Rocketman, thank you so much for the message, it’s a pleasure having you as a friend. I will always have your back, and I love seeing you so happy. ❤️

Back