I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie I’m not sure what that means Hubby?
Its a reference to a movie called, Sophie's Choice. The mother has to decided which of her children gets to live and which one has to die! I think he means he can't choose one site over the other, because he loves them both!

Its a reference to a movie called, Sophie's Choice. The mother has to decided which of her children gets to live and which one has to die! I think he means he can't choose one site over the other, because he loves them both!

Thank you Renee, yes I remember I started watching that movie and found it too confronting emotionally, and never finished watching it.

I cannot lie I still don’t know what happened in the end?

Thank you Renee, yes I remember I started watching that movie and found it too confronting emotionally, and never finished watching it.

I cannot lie I still don’t know what happened in the end?
I cannot tell a lie, it was to sad so i didn't finish it either! I don't know how it ends. @FlirtingHubby, care to tell us the ending?

I cannot tell a lie, it was to sad so i didn't finish it either! I don't know how it ends. @FlirtingHubby, care to tell us the ending?
I cannot tell a lie..... i dont remeber it very well. Shit it was a while ago. And the storyline jumped from her in the future reflecting in the past. I think i remember the boy being passed from various camps and stuff but i honestly cant remember what happened. I always just remember how horrific and fast the "choice" part was.

I cannot tell a lie..... i dont remeber it very well. Shit it was a while ago. And the storyline jumped from her in the future reflecting in the past. I think i remember the boy being passed from various camps and stuff but i honestly cant remember what happened. I always just remember how horrific and fast the "choice" part was.
She confessed that she sent her daughter to the gas chambers, made love to the boyfriend went back to the other guy and committed suicide with him.

I cannot tell a lie that a certain individual must tell every guy she talks to the samething because after reading her cannot tell a lie posts it seems like she has told me the samething she tells this other person she mentions in her posts.

I cannot tell a lie, I believed there was a connection with the individual and that person suddenly ceased all communication. I opened up and now feel betrayed. I found someone who really stirs my soul, but because I was hurt, I feel I must be guarded. I truly wish the best for that person and thank them for the time we had. It was fun! As is sometimes the case in life, you just have to move on. :)

Back