I cannot tell a lie........

Discussion in 'Confessions' started by Debbiediddallas, Jul 23, 2018.

1. hemihead

hemihead Well-Known Member

Now Triple D don't be like that now .

AkshayGoodOne, Sun66 and DDD like this.
  2. Rocketman

Rocketman Well-Known Member

@Renee I cannot tell a lie, no matter how shitty a day I'm having seeing your beautiful smiling face and hearing your sweet voice always makes me smile

3. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

I'm so glad I get to brighten your day, like you brighten mine!

4. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, having the opportunity to tell the captain of the football team he had a booger hanging from his nose during English class in 11th grade was memorable. 30 years later. Yep he was an asshole so I took pride in bringing that to his attention.

5. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I'm laughing my ass off at that @DDD

6. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

:D:D:D childish but what a thing to remember

7. Louise_angel

Louise_angel Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. x

8. Mr-Nice-Guy

Mr-Nice-Guy Active Member

I cannot tell a lie, I got invited to do a project for a community Church (I am not religious lol) I decided to go and I got trapped in mens toilets. I had to climb over the top and just then the door opened and in walks the vicar. I went so bright red. He said "you got locked in?" I replied "yeah so I thought this is my escape." I thought if he knew then why not put a note on the door? I felt as if the Lord looked down on me calling me a vandal. Lol

AkshayGoodOne, Needgekopriz and DDD like this.
  9. CrimsonKnight

CrimsonKnight Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, sometimes when I'm really tired, my brain goes to some really bizarre places sexually. Like, trapeze sex, zero gravity sex, and flying sex, in the clouds! Hmmm saying it out loud, they all have to do with being in the air... curious. lol

10. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I still play and buy vinyl albums. Something you cant get from a download. I love those album covers.

11. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

@Rocketman I cannot tell a lie, I don't think we're getting enough sleep because of being up so late talking, but I'd take you, over sleep, in a heartbeat! ;)

12. osama000000009

osama000000009 New Member

i would love it

AkshayGoodOne likes this.
  13. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I keep the forums open in a tab on my phone all the time so I can follow it easily.

14. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, the minute I see a new song on you tube I bring it here. I get excited to share what I am listening to. And while your reading this go listen to that one by Lenny Kravitz. Oh my ❤❤❤

15. Louise_angel

Louise_angel Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I love to stay classy, sassy, and a little bad assy.

16. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I have today off and just want to spend it with Rocketman. :p

17. Rocketman

Rocketman Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie I would like that very much

18. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, never trust a vet that puts a finger up your ass instead of your dogs. o_Oo_Oo_O

19. CrimsonKnight

HOLY SHIT!! roflmao, I shot Pepsi outta my nose when i read this!! ;););)

20. CrimsonKnight

I cannot tell a lie, I'm a little jealous of DDD's vet! lol