I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, its been several months since I had more than one day off. I spent the past 2 days with my momma on a road trip to see Bob Seger. It was so good and goes to one of my top concerts. If you get the chance to see him run to do it before mid summer when he retires.

Last edited:
I cannot tell a lie, I've been on several other chat sites over the years and this is by far the best. The regulars here are some amazing people. The support and caring is truly something to collectively by proud of. I can't thank people enough for the support I've gotten and been able to give in return. Thank you all.

I cannot lie PhotographerGuy, please take a long hard look in the mirror. You are definitely one of those amazing people yourself. Thank you for all that you do x

I can not tell a lie, I do not like the Christmas season. It is lonely...
It's even lonely at times for people that have others around. At least we can all come here and chat and help one another. The next few days and we are past it. I have to work and it's the first year away from my family without seeing them at all. Let's all come here and have a Christmas no ones alone party.

I cannot tell a lie, I get very sentimental around this time of year. So much has happened this year, and I have changed so much mostly for the better. I just wanted to thank my friends on here for their friendship, support, laughter, and helping my days pass in a much brighter way. I wish nothing but love, light and happiness for you in 2019 ❤️

Back