I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, I love shaving men. When I used to shave them in the facilities I always thought how erotic one could be, given to the right partner.;) A nice transition from the sponge bath from a nurse. *And no that's not an invitation to send me messages about giving you a sponge bath* I've given way too many of those to even be a turn on.

I cannot tell a lie, I love shaving men. When I used to shave them in the facilities I always thought how erotic one could be, given to the right partner.;) A nice transition from the sponge bath from a nurse. *And no that's not an invitation to send me messages about giving you a sponge bath* I've given way too many of those to even be a turn on.
I cannot tell a lie a VOL with a sharp blade is more than a little scary.

I cannot tell a lie, I have gotten to the point where I like the Forum so much I check it anytime I can.

I was just watching a college basketball rivalry at a bar with over 50 other people. If it wasn't for kids running around I would have been checking it out more often.
Me too I have more feedback here than I do in chat. I go in sometimes and say hi and no one speaks. Lol so thats why I like it so well here. I like the silliness of it all. :)

Back