I cannot tell a lie........

• Thread starter Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date Start date
I cannot lie, I know that feeling. I drink so much coffee each day, then I can't sleep at night. I am drinking a coffee right now, it's almost 9:30 pm. I am addicted :(
I cannot tell a lie...Coffee after 6pm is something I try not to do @Sun66. your definitely staring down the barrel of a restless night. But, You can always while away the night with @Merikh100 and work from home tomorrow. Sorted:)

I cannot tell a lie...Coffee after 6pm is something I try not to do @Sun66. your definitely staring down the barrel of a restless night. But, You can always while away the night with @Merikh100 and work from home tomorrow. Sorted:)

I cannot lie, I love how your mind works! That does actually happen quite a lot, Merikh is a delicious distraction :)

I cannot tell a lie, I was sitting down for my first cup just a minute ago and thought I seen something drop onto my desk. Well as I was bringing the cup up to my lips I was I had a stink bug floating around in coffee. He can have it.
Ha ha , I cannot tell a lie would take more than that to keep me from drinking my first cup of coffee

Back