I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, I think we are all complicated creatures and we all have many layers. I don’t think anyone is simple unfortunately.

What I found from my experience, when you let go of your past, fears, and find happiness in your self, the right person will come along when you least expect it. You will connect with them mind, body, heart and soul. They will feel like home, and nothing is a drama. Hope this helps gorgeous Renee ❤️
Wise woman Sun66 ❤

I cannot tell a lie.... A show I liked was stopped in its tracks a few years back. I was gutted because I was really enjoying it and some fuckwit pulled the plug. But. Last night I discovered they made a follow up movie and I watched it straight away. It did give some closure and I smiled at the end but now I want to see what happens next. God Damn it :mad::mad::mad:

Yes, I know what you mean
As a woman, we go through heartache over the years, we suffer inside and as you get older, the pain still hurts
But life and living bring you to a place where when he does come along, he does feel like home
I have been through heartache, the. kind, where you feel this deep pain in your soul and I just have always pulled myself through, suffered through and it made me a stronger woman ❤
But it will always be hell when you're in the middle of heartache.

I cannot tell a lie PinkCherry, I have felt that pain you described many times in my life, and it makes me appreciate what I have now ❤

I cannot lie, when I got back on here, I read all the alerts and totally feel l missed the fun while I was sleeping! Fantastic to see so many people on the the forum. Word association had 111 messages! Forgive me if I post things that have already been done, I can’t keep up anymore :D

I cannot lie, when I got back on here, I read all the alerts and totally feel l missed the fun while I was sleeping! Fantastic to see so many people on the the forum. Word association had 111 messages! Forgive me if I post things that have already been done, I can’t keep up anymore :D
I feel the same way when I wake up from my slumber. I look forward to the time you get to pop in. ❤ its been a busy little day here again and it sure helps the days go so much faster. Oh and gettin a few giggles out of it too. :)

I feel the same way when I wake up from my slumber. I look forward to the time you get to pop in. ❤ its been a busy little day here again and it sure helps the days go so much faster. Oh and gettin a few giggles out of it too. :)

You are so right DDD, it certainly helps the day pass with friends on here. Thank you for your lovely words too ❤️

I need to do a little more work and then I will be back :p❤️

I cannot tell a lie, I hate having to figure out time zones in order to talk to my friends around the world!:eek:

I cannot tell a lie Renee, I know exactly what you mean! It never gets easier, a typical conversation, Merikh - "ok love I will talk to you tomorrow morning", Me - "Oh so you can't call tonight?" Merikh - "Love your tonight is my tomorrow remember" :D.

Me - "It's so dark there", Merikh - "Yes it is 10 pm at night".

I forget how far away he is, as he seems so close.

Merikh is spot on with the time difference it's me :rolleyes:

Back