I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, my boss has been made redundant and her last day is tomorrow, I am counting down the hours now until she leaves. It's going to be great to go to work on Wednesday without worrying what that narcissist is going to do next. I wish her all the best and hopes she learns from this experience, but I doubt it. Either way, I am almost free of her :)

I cannot tell a lie, I know one thing that will clear the kiddie pool at the waterpark in less than 1 minute......a floater!!!! Seen it happen twice Sat. Lol put Little Swimmers on your kids to contain those things. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I cannot tell a lie, change is a wicked bitch. As time grows closer to ending one chapter in my life (a very long chapter), the next one already has a lot of emotions. While I'm embracing the future I can't help but worry as well.

At this point, it's just "keep on truckin' "

Of all people, I know what you're going through. You are taking a huge step in your life and change always involves emotions. You've been by my side as my best friend and I'll always be by yours! I'm so proud of you and think your amazing! Love you Sweetie!

Thank you so much for you support and more importantly your amazing friendship. I truly don't think I'd have gotten this far without you and others in this group. You have been my biggest cheerleader Renee, as I'm yours. Thank you Bestie.

Back