I cannot tell a lie........

Discussion in 'Confessions' started by Debbiediddallas, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I love you too @Renee x

2. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie my biggest strength is I never give up until I achieve the outcome I desire.

I cannot tell a lie my biggest weakness is I never give up until I achieve the outcome I desire. :eek:

3. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I'm feeling a little bummed. My Vols lost in the Sweet 16 and the gas fairy forgot to fill my car up. Can't I catch a break tonight I just want to make it home and pop a cork. :) 15538258329947007771224922722251.jpg

Dogowar, Al_UK, Fireball69 and 6 others like this.
  4. Fireball69

Fireball69 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie... I’m happy my weekend has finally arrived. I think I’m in a Guinness mood today:cool:

5. Merikh100

Merikh100 Well-Known Member

I cannot lie, binge watching movies isn't my usual work routine...

Dogowar, PhotographerGuy and Sun66 like this.
  6. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I laughed so hard today, reading some of the profile posts, it never gets old around here :)

7. RyRy83

RyRy83 Member

I cannot tell a lie...I'm going through such a dry patch, sexing/sexting/chatting/general-willygasming-wise that I'm afraid I'm in danger of growing out of my being-a-rascalness altogether.

8. damon74

damon74 New Member

I cannot lie... I have a short fat cock

Sun66 likes this.
  9. RyRy83

RyRy83 Member

I bet it's not fat, just big-BONED

#puno'clock

Irene_Adler, DDD and Sun66 like this.
  10. damon74

damon74 New Member

Lol very clever

RyRy83 and Sun66 like this.
  11. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

You are not fat at all, you however very funny :)

Justme28 likes this.
  12. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member

I can not tell a lie. Today has been a tough day for me. But if I upset anyone, in anyway today. Please accept my apologies.:oops:

Renee, Merikh100 and Sun66 like this.
  13. FiveKnuckleShuffle

FiveKnuckleShuffle Well-Known Member

I can not tell a lie. I am so pissed the tag for my car was $1009.66. I wanted to f'ing scream.

DDD, Dogowar and Sun66 like this.
  14. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I'm bummed my 6 weeks left of weekend work turned into 10 weeks. I can still see the light at the end of the tunnel I might have to squint a little bit more than before.

Merikh100, damon74, Sun66 and 2 others like this.
  15. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I laughed so loudly on the train when I read your post, that my fellow passengers gave me odd looks. Your empathy and compassion for people is overwhelming.

I agree with you to some extent, if people are lying to get attention that’s really poor, however some people are genuinely hurting. No one truly knows what someone is going through, and everyone feels things differently and is affected in different ways. Telling people to deal with it isn’t that simple. Don’t you think they would rather be happy than suffering from mental health issues?

As long as they don’t use their past to justify their actions to continually hurt others, then I encourage them to share their feelings and thoughts as it may just help them.

A kind word can go a long way. Your post could make someone already struggling feel worse.

I truly hope you were not referring to my friend’s post Dogowar, directly above you?

I realise you are “new” here, and learning your way around the site, but I read your comments directed at him yesterday on a female members post. They have since been removed. I would be incredibly disappointed if you continue that type of behaviour towards him, or reply to me saying he needs a female to defend him, or he is hiding behind me, etc etc. Or you decide to retaliate against me, you cannot do anything to me on here now, that already hasn’t been done.

I expect more from you.

I hope this post resonates with you and you benefit from it, and show some empathy.

Love and light Neo

Renee, Irene_Adler, Merikh100 and 3 others like this.
  16. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I am a season ticket holder for.....DOLLYWOOD. :eek::eek::eek:

17. Rocketman

Rocketman Well-Known Member

That very well could be an unfriendable offense :) just kidding

Renee and DDD like this.
  18. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

19. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, since the issues with my husband have intensified, I'm having more anxiety attacks. I am hoping the subside when I make my big move. I'm thankful for my friends, @PhotographerGuy, @PitBull and @Rocketman, who've helped me through some rough ones. :)

20. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

Most welcome @Renee. I only wish you didn't have to go through this. Let me know if there is anything more I can do.