I cannot tell a lie........

Discussion in 'Confessions' started by Debbiediddallas, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, you are very sweet @olderM thank you so much x

PhotographerGuy and olderM like this.
  2. olderM

olderM Well-Known Member

Only being courteous, and as we all know... manners cost nothing...yvw for my post, to be amongst such good, friendly people makes my day

PhotographerGuy and Sun66 like this.
  3. Fireball69

Fireball69 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie... I much prefer binge watching shows to waiting around for the next episode. I’ve no patience for it any more.

Louise_angel, Sun66, Renee and 2 others like this.
  4. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I just ate a huge slice of chocolate cake with cream for breakfast :rolleyes:

5. Fireball69

I cannot tell a lie.... I’m fed up with this shitty clammy weather.

6. Fireball69

I cannot tell a lie... ice cream drinks are Awesome:D:cool:

7. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie... looking forward to a Sat with the bestie at the Waterpark. Loving my weekends off

8. Louise_angel

Louise_angel Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie...I don't want my vacation to end.

DDD, olderM, Sun66 and 2 others like this.
  9. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, my boss has been made redundant and her last day is tomorrow, I am counting down the hours now until she leaves. It's going to be great to go to work on Wednesday without worrying what that narcissist is going to do next. I wish her all the best and hopes she learns from this experience, but I doubt it. Either way, I am almost free of her :)

10. Jimbobby

Jimbobby New Member

I love doing it in a lake.

Sun66 likes this.
  11. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I know one thing that will clear the kiddie pool at the waterpark in less than 1 minute......a floater!!!! Seen it happen twice Sat. Lol put Little Swimmers on your kids to contain those things. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fireball69, PhotographerGuy and Sun66 like this.
  12. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, change is a wicked bitch. As time grows closer to ending one chapter in my life (a very long chapter), the next one already has a lot of emotions. While I'm embracing the future I can't help but worry as well.

At this point, it's just "keep on truckin' "

DDD, Louise_angel, Renee and 2 others like this.
  13. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

Of all people, I know what you're going through. You are taking a huge step in your life and change always involves emotions. You've been by my side as my best friend and I'll always be by yours! I'm so proud of you and think your amazing! Love you Sweetie!

14. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for you support and more importantly your amazing friendship. I truly don't think I'd have gotten this far without you and others in this group. You have been my biggest cheerleader Renee, as I'm yours. Thank you Bestie.

Sun66 and Renee like this.
  15. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I had a date last night. I was worried since I've been with my hubby for 29 years, but I was so comfortable with him. We had so much fun b and ended the night making out in my truck like we were in high school. It was an amazing date! :D

DDD, Fireball69, Sun66 and 2 others like this.
  16. Fireball69

I cannot tell a lie... I find magicians boring.

17. StrictlyChickly

StrictlyChickly New Member

I cannot tell a lie... I fuck and cum inside my own asshole sometimes

18. Xxakkfranz69

Xxakkfranz69 New Member

I enjoyed my swinger experience both times and want more

Renee likes this.
  19. azdesperado72

azdesperado72 New Member

I cannot tell a lie, Love the idea of finding someone who enjoys exploring.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Renee likes this.
  20. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're participating in this thread! Next time, you'd want to follow the format and put:. I cannot tell a lie, I enjoyed my swinger experience both times and want more. :)