I confess most guys here are useles

So i have undertaken to do men a how to guide.

Firstly guys no dick pics. Seriously no fucking dick pics. I can not emphasize this enough. So dick pics no no no. We aren't impressed by them. Once you have seen one cock we have seen them all and just no. If we see a girl you like in a bar or a coffee shop do you flash your cock? no you don't so please don't in here. In the unlikely even a girl wants to see it they will ask simple as that really isn't it so don't.

Now i can't speak for all females but if you have a body like Chris Hemsworth then i will indeed be interested in seeing it. I do not mind admitting that but remember this is a chat room ultimately what you look like isn't the end all and be all. So don't think your bod will get you anywhere don't be a jerk, be nice and polite and be yourself.

Now the next bit i can only really speak for myself and not others but it might help you out. Firstly don't pm me straight away and expect a reply. Chat in the main chat room first get to know me a bit and i you and we shall see where it goes from there. I don't like being swamped and i imagine others feel the same.
Ok , Something just came to my attention . Follow me if you will . Women all say " No Dick pics " which I am in total agreement with . But then when newbies post with their dick pic profile photos , here comes the welcome wagon all happy and cheerful . Especially the very women that find profile dick pics soooo repulsive . So doesn't anyone but me find that a bit of hypocrisy or is it really deep down that it really doesn't bother them as much as they broadcast publicly ? So hard to get a fix on this issue .
Now if you are going to say hello then say hello, Or hi, heya whichever derivative you use. Ask me/her how she is how was her day for example just start the conversation in a calm rational and socially polite manner. Don't start the conversation with "are you wet" or "wanna fuck" or anything of that ilk. Because unless i have just come out of the shower i wont be wet and if i have just come out of the shower i will not be on here. Also no i don't wanna fuck some random whether that be on or offline. Shows complete ignorance, desperation and lack of respect on your part.

Trust me if i ever want to get more intimate with someone i shall let them know and most ladies will even if sometimes you do need to pick up on some subtle clues.

Before i go some people aren't interested in text speak or abbreviations, slang etc and speaking from a personal point of view i am from the southern hemisphere and i probably will not have a clue what you are on about.

Anyway guys i have tried to keep my points short and simple for you. I hope you read i hope you enjoy and i hope you learn.

This has been an Angie Promotions Presentation thank you for taking the time out of your day to sample the fruits of my wisdom, enjoy and happy hunting

Angelique

xxx

Ok help me out here . This is a bit confusing and I would like a little clarity on the issue . The women that say they don't like profile dick pics ( And I agree ) are the very same ones who seem to roll out the welcome wagon for all the newbies with the dick pic profiles . Isn't that hypocritical or they deep down really don't mind it ? Or is it that they only want to see the dicks from the guys they like ? Kind of a selective type of thing ? Trying to get the mental process of this .

Ok help me out here . This is a bit confusing and I would like a little clarity on the issue . The women that say they don't like profile dick pics ( And I agree ) are the very same ones who seem to roll out the welcome wagon for all the newbies with the dick pic profiles . Isn't that hypocritical or they deep down really don't mind it ? Or is it that they only want to see the dicks from the guys they like ? Kind of a selective type of thing ? Trying to get the mental process of this .
I, for one, will always welcome new members, regardless of their pic. I'll also chat with anyone, regardless of pic, if they aren't ( for lack of a better word) a mutt. I prefer not to get pm's saying hey baby, let's fuck and a dick pic attachment.

Also no "suck me biiiitch," or like yesterday I got this from someone
"[dick pic]
Show me ur tits
Or else
I swear I'm gonna do it
-user quit-"
Excuse me? ... like I care? Lol

I don't like dick pics period on a profile or in chat, but everyone should feel welcomed here when they first arrive especially if they post on the forum saying they are new. I welcome then leave the post unless someone I talk to on a regular basis posts something on the thread that I would respond to.

Firstly guys no dick pics. Seriously no fucking dick pics. I can not emphasize this enough. So dick pics no no no. We aren't impressed by them. Once you have seen one cock we have seen them all and just no. If we see a girl you like in a bar or a coffee shop do you flash your cock? no you don't so please don't in here. In the unlikely even a girl wants to see it they will ask simple as that really isn't it so don't.

Now i can't speak for all females but if you have a body like Chris Hemsworth then i will indeed be interested in seeing it. I do not mind admitting that but remember this is a chat room ultimately what you look like isn't the end all and be all. So don't think your bod will get you anywhere don't be a jerk, be nice and polite and be yourself.

Now the next bit i can only really speak for myself and not others but it might help you out. Firstly don't pm me straight away and expect a reply. Chat in the main chat room first get to know me a bit and i you and we shall see where it goes from there. I don't like being swamped and i imagine others feel the same.

Now if you are going to say hello then say hello, Or hi, heya whichever derivative you use. Ask me/her how she is how was her day for example just start the conversation in a calm rational and socially polite manner. Don't start the conversation with "are you wet" or "wanna fuck" or anything of that ilk. Because unless i have just come out of the shower i wont be wet and if i have just come out of the shower i will not be on here. Also no i don't wanna fuck some random whether that be on or offline. Shows complete ignorance, desperation and lack of respect on your part.

Trust me if i ever want to get more intimate with someone i shall let them know and most ladies will even if sometimes you do need to pick up on some subtle clues.

Before i go some people aren't interested in text speak or abbreviations, slang etc and speaking from a personal point of view i am from the southern hemisphere and i probably will not have a clue what you are on about.

Anyway guys i have tried to keep my points short and simple for you. I hope you read i hope you enjoy and i hope you learn.

This has been an Angie Promotions Presentation thank you for taking the time out of your day to sample the fruits of my wisdom, enjoy and happy hunting

Angelique

xxx
I couldn't have put it better myself x

Angelique

xxx
So true. I agree with you.

I've always been a firm believer in manners, patience and kindness! I don't think I'm unique in that but I understand how, after experiencing certain rooms, ladies are frustrated and would like this information disseminated across the board! :D

Back