I confess,

Hey. I would wrap my arms around you before moving my hand to your clit and rubbing it for you

Now one step at a time lol, this is all new to me xxx
Steps Guide: Beginnings of an Orgy or Gang Bang
Step One: First pair of hands get you comfortable and warmed up along.
Step Two: Second Pair of hands gets heart racing as both pairs of hands run all over your body.
Step Three: Third Pair of hands ensures that you're soaked with excitement.
Step Four: Multiple pairs of hands join in groping, squeezing, rubbing and fingering.
Step Five: Multiple hard cocks and or pussy is offered up for you take at your leisure.
Step Six: Orgy or gang bang is underway.

Options may include: Kissing, biting, licking, pinching, clawing, hair pulling, smacking ass and more.

Steps Guide: Beginnings of an Orgy or Gang Bang
Step One: First pair of hands get you comfortable and warmed up along.
Step Two: Second Pair of hands gets heart racing as both pairs of hands run all over your body.
Step Three: Third Pair of hands ensures that you're soaked with excitement.
Step Four: Multiple pairs of hands join in groping, squeezing, rubbing and fingering.
Step Five: Multiple hard cocks and or pussy is offered up for you take at your leisure.
Step Six: Orgy or gang bang is underway.

Options may include: Kissing, biting, licking, pinching, clawing, hair pulling, smacking ass and more.

Oh my fucking God, Mr Fuckray! I am officially in awe of your wit, intelligence and charm. You have taken an overwhelming situation for me, and broken it down into a simple step by step easy to follow guide for me! So I think I have step 1 & 2 covered, oh wow that would mean you come in at step 3?? Well how convenient that’s the soaking with excitement step, are you up for step 3?

Thank you so much Fuck Ray!!! Love how you included all the fun things I like to do, you are starting to get to know me very well, including my ass getting smacked, you know how I feel about, you are so naughty! xxxxxx

Oh my fucking God, Mr Fuckray! I am officially in awe of your wit, intelligence and charm. You have taken an overwhelming situation for me, and broken it down into a simple step by step easy to follow guide for me! So I think I have step 1 & 2 covered, oh wow that would mean you come in at step 3?? Well how convenient that’s the soaking with excitement step, are you up for step 3?

Thank you so much Fuck Ray!!! Love how you included all the fun things I like to do, you are starting to get to know me very well, including my ass getting smacked, you know how I feel about, you are so naughty! xxxxxx
I will be which ever step you desire.

I would love to be the one pounding that pussy from behind and giving that ass a few good smacks while doing it

I do. You have a very sexy ass. Everything about you is sexy ;)
Well thank you so much, I worry about posting pics in case people don't like them, hey that could have been another confession lol. Awwww thank you, I am glad you think I am sexy, we should chat soon? xxx

Back